Name of the Post: WII Project Fellow,Project Asst & Community Officer Online Form 2019

Post Date: 22-04-2019

Total Vacancy: 25

Brief Information: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow, Project Asst & Community Officer on Contract basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Wildlife Institute of India (WII)

Project Fellow, Project Asst & Community Officer Vacancies 2019

• For Others: RS. 500/-
  • For SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 100/-
  • Payment Mode: Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card

• Last date to Apply Online: 30-04-2019
  • Date of Written Test: 12-05-2019
  • Date of Interview: 13 & 14-05-2019

Age Limit (as on 30-04-2019)

• Maximum Age for Sl. No.1 & 3: 35 years
  • Maximum Age for Sl. No.2: 30 years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

Vacancy Details Post Name TotalQualificationProject Fellow08PG (Relevant Discipline) with experienceProject Asst15Degree/ B.Tech/ BCA with relevant experienceCommunity Officer02PG (Relevant Discipline) with experience Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Apply Online Important Links Apply OnlineRegistration | LoginNotification Click here Official WebsiteClick here

53 Responses to “WII Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Project Fellow, Asst & Community Officer Posts”

• apeksha says:

I have completed Masters in Veterinary Science. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• shruti bade says:

I have completed Post Graduation in Forensic Science with 89%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Elisha says:

@shruti bade
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in WII.

• Shraddha Vadgama says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc in Wildlife and Management with 84%. Can i apply for JRF post and what is the pattern for written test?

• MAHIMA SINGH says:

Sir, what is the syllabus or study material for the post of Project Fellow?

• Dr.Virendra Kumar Verma says:

Sir, my educational qualification is M.Sc, Ph.D (Botany), but in my M.Sc i have secured 58.6%. Can i apply?

• Roja says:

@Dr.Virendra Kumar Verma
      As per the notification candidates should have minimum 60% marks in aggregate in their Master’s Degree in Botany subject in order to apply for 55 posts in WII.

• neeru says:

I have done Master in Zoology with specialization Wildlife, but i don’t have NET exam. Can i apply?

• Reya says:

@neeru
      As per the notification candidates who had Master’s Degree in Zoology can apply for the post of Project Intern in WII.

• dr.gaurav says:

Sir, i am BHMS doctor. Am i eligible to apply for these posts?

• Kavya says:

@dr.gaurav
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in WII.

• sekhar says:

Sir, i am 31 years old. Am i eligible to apply for SRF post?

• Giri says:

@sekhar
      As per the notification candidates age limit should be 32 years in order to apply for the post of Senior Research Fellow in WII.

• Ayesha says:

My M.Sc result is awaited. Can i eligible to apply for Project Biologist post?

• lakhan panwar says:

Good website, providing us job related information.

• megha says:

sir i have completed my graduation in btech biotech. Am i eligible for jrf??

• Sriram says:

I am appearing for my M.Sc final exams, can i apply for jrf?

• arjun says:

Sir i am completed M.Sc biotechnology .so am i eligible to these post?

• kaveri says:

i have completed M.Sc botany. am i eligible to apply for world heritage assistant?

• himanshu says:

I had done Msc in medical biochemistry. May I eligible?

• Selva says:

Sir/madam I am M.Sc in GeoInformatics and B.Sc in Geography May I eligible for this job?

• Nishanth says:

@Selva
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Wild Life Institute of India.

• Vinay J R says:

Sir I am doing M.Sc Forestry in wildlife management,whether i am eligible for this post?

• Kunal says:

@Vinay J R
      As per the notification candidates appearing in the final year of Master Degree in concern discipline are not eligible to apply SRF and JRF in Wildlife Institute of India.

• pradip gautam says:

Respected..sir/mam I am M.Sc Microbiology.am i eligible for these post?

• Wasim says:

@pradip gautam
      As per the notification candidates who possess Masters Degree in Wildlife Science/ Botany Zoology/ Forestry/ Life science/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Social Sciences with minimum 60% aggregate marks from recognized University are eligible for the post of JRF in Wildlife Institute of India.

• ravi says:

Sir/madamI am a biotechnologist want to work for wildlife conservation i have a experience as a research associate i am 33 yr old can i apply?

• Roshan says:

@ravi
      As per the notification there are no vacancies relevant to your profile in Wild Life Institute of India.

• siddharth says:

sir,myself siddharth now I completed my veterinary degree this time I am in my internship, so I wants to know about jobs in wildlife?

• Nilesh says:

@siddharth
      At present there are npo vacancies suitable to ypur profile in Wildlife Institute of India.

• shweta patne says:

I completed my M.sc with microbiology may i eligible for this job?

• Nikitha says:

@shweta patne
      As per the above notifications there are no vacancies related to your profile in Wild Life Institute of India.

• varun pandit says:

I completed my M.Pharma may i eligible for this job?

• Sangita says:

@varun pandit
      As per the notification candidates who possess M.Pharmacy are eligible for the vacancies in Wild Life Institute of India Recruitment.

• aarti pardeshi says:

Sir/madam I am M.Sc in medical genetic So am I eligible for research biologist (genetic component)?

• Jaypal says:

@aarti pardeshi
      As per the notification candidates who possess Masters Degree in Wildlife Science/ Genetics/ Biotechnology/ Bioscience/ Botany/ Zoology with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University are eligible for the post of Research Biologists (Genetics Component)in Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment.

• Nagendra Raj says:

I am very happy because you are providing us job related information but I want to take more information about up govt gob

• ankit jain says:

sir im m.sc. biotech. am I eligible to these posts.

• Alisha says:

@ankit jain
      As per the notification the candidates who possess Master’s degree in relevant fields to apply for the vacancies in wildlife institute of india.