Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OSSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Asst Law Officer Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has posted a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Law Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-10-2014 to 31-10-2014 by 11.59 PM and send the DAF on or before 10-11-2014. Other details like age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years & maximum age limit is 32 years i.e., candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1982 and not later than 01-01-1993 as on 01-01-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.odishassc.in from 18-10-2014 to 31-10-2014 by 11.59 PM. After applying online, take print out of application form (OSSC Copy) and send it along with all relevant certificates in support of academic, experience send by registered/ speed post addressed to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar 751054 on or before 10-11-2014.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website http://www.odishassc.in.
2. Click on the option ‘Click here for online application.
3. Click on the button apply online for Assistant Law Officer Post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully & click on apply online at the bottom of the page.
5. Fill all mandatory details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Click on submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Click on the button print application form.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. Candidate has to take two printed copies of the application.
11. Applicant’s copy to be retained with the Applicant & OSSC copy to be sent to the commission.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 18-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31-10-2014 by 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of DAF: 10-11-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:orissa state govt jobs, OSSC Jobs