Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OSSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 40 Field Asst Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of 40 Field Assistant Posts under the Directorate of Textiles, Odisha, Bhubaneswar (Post Code-FAS/67). Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24-06-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 40
Name of the Post: Field Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21-32 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as one of the subjects along with B.SC in Sericulture/ M.sc in Botany or Zoology or Life Science from a recognized university.
Application Fee: Candidates other than those who belong to SC/ST/PwD Category, have to pay application fee of Rs.100/- only through Treasury Challan under the head of account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047-fees collected for conducting examination-02041-examination fees”. SC/ST/PwD Candidates are exempted from fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Viva Voice Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from www.odishassc.in. Fill the form and submit it on or before 24-06-2013. After successful submission candidates have to send the print copy along with necessary enclosures in support to age, caste, educational, technical and experience certificates, Treasury Challan to the Commission, Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 by Speed/ Regd Post/ in the drop box of Commission’s Office on or before 01-07-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.odishassc.in. Online Application must be submitted on or before 24-06-2013.
3. Click on the Online Application.
4. Read the Detailed Instructions.
5. Click on ‘apply Online’ button under the selected post.
6. Fill the application and upload the photo.
7. Check it and Click on the Submit button.
8. Note Down the User ID and Password Generated for Future Reference.
9. Take two prints of the online submitted Application Form and send one copy along with Challan and copies of all relevant documents to concerned commission’s office on or before 01-07-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 24-06-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 01-07-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given links…
Tags:orissa state govt jobs, OSSC Jobs