Name of the Post: Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Ltd Clerk Exam Result Released

Post Date: 16-02-2019

Latest Update: 02-04-2019

Brief Information: Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited has published notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited

Clerk Vacancy 2019

• For  General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
  • For SC/ ST/ NT Candidates: Rs. 600/-
  • Payment Mode: Through Online

• Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 14-02-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20-02-2019
  • Tentative date of downloading call letters: 27-02-2019 on wards
  • Tentative date of Online Test: 10-03-2019
  • Date for Interview: 08 to 12, 15 & 16-04-2019
 Age Limit (as on 01-02-2019)

• Minimum Age: 20 Years
  • Maximum Age: 30 Years
  • Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ NT/ OBC Candidates as per rules

• Graduation from a recognised University.
Clerk 100
Exam Result & Interview Schedule Click Here
Admit Card Click Here
Apply Online Registration | Log In

195 Responses to “Abhyudaya Bank 2019 – Clerk Exam Result Released”

• varsha says:

please inform when decleard result 17 April Exam

• Pournima says:

kindly confirm me the exam result

• Trupti says:

please inform me about result

• swati ghadigaonkar says:

Sir,

Plz inform date of result.

Thanks

Swati.

• sneha padwal says:

dear, sir/madam please inform when declared the exam date.

• mahesh says:

please inform when declared result of 17 April EXAM TO MY EMAIL ID

• Madhuri says:

please inform the result of 17th April Exam

• sneha says:

when the results of exam conducted on 17 april are going to be declared

• sneha says:

please tellme when the results are going to be declared of exam conducted on 17 april

• Santosh thorat says:

please inform when declared result of 17 April exam.

• yadav mahesh says:

please infom when decleared result of 17 april exam

• Somnath says:

Clerks Written Test Exam Result
    published the date.

• usha govind gavali says:

The bank site does not show the link download the call letter. kindly guide the same urgently.

• nishith.shetty says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for clerical post as per requirement but not received any Sms or any call letter in my Mail id .so plz do some needful as soon as possible.

• Sankar says:

@ Nishith
      as per Abhyudaya bank recruitment 2011, admit cards are available from Candidates download the call letters from: 06/04/2011 to 17/04/2011 for written test on 17-04-2011 through the bank website is http://www.abhyudayabank.co.in and if you have any problem in recruitment you may contact at (0820) 2520117.

• Harshada Darekar says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly help me to download the call letter.

• Sangeetha says:

@ harsha
      As per call letters for written exam on 17-04-2011, you may download call letter from Click here for Clerk Admit card 2011 link is at this page from 06/04/2011 to 17/04/2011.

• hema says:

Even I am suffering from the same problem,
    I had also applied on 22.03.2011 but due to some problem could not take the print out…
    After that date on the same link I have been getting message “Currently there are no vacancies with Us”
    I request to Abhyudaya bank Authorities, kindly look in the matter and give the proper solution.

Kindly help me to download the call letter

• jai vilas vaskar says:

Plz tell me ” how to downmload call later ? ”

plz reply.

regisrtion no.3004264

• Madhuri Tushar Kamble says:

sir/mam

I am unable to download call letter for clerical bank. please guide me how to get it.
    Awaiting your kind reply.

• sakshimore says:

give me my call letter

• Jayesh k says:

Even i am not able to download the call letter from the below link -http://www.abhyudayabank.co.in/career.php .It shows the message as Currently there are no vacancies with Us.
    Unable to see any download information for current recuritment download details. please provide some resolution at earliest.

• sonali mane says:

Dear Candidate,

Registration No: 3004922

Name: SONALI NAVNATH MANE

Roll no.: 1101011286

Venue:

IES NEW ENGLISH SECONDARY
    SCHOOL 2ND FLOOR
    NEAR KHERWADI POLICE STATION
    BANDRA EAST
    MUMBAI-400051

Time: 3:00 PM

This has reference to your On-line Application for the post of Clerk in Abhyudaya Co-op. Bank Ltd. for which the Written Test is to be held on 17.04.2011.

Your call letter, for Written Examination, giving the date, time and venue address is available on the Bank website at http://www.abhyudayabank.co.in

Please download your Written Examination call letter and Information Handout from the Bank’s website by entering your Registration Number
    and Password/Date of Birth.

Please bring your call letter along with Original Payment Receipt with photograph affixed on call letter to the examination venue.

Asst. General Manager
    Personnel Department

Abhyudaya Co-op. Bank Ltd.

IMPORTANT:

If you receive this email late or receive the same in your SPAM folder, inform your email provider by marking it as “NOT SPAM”. This will ensure that you continue to receive such alerts in future without any delays. You may also add our email address to your address book to ensure speedy delivery.

DISCLAIMER:

We are sending this email for the convenience of the Candidates based on the information submitted by the Candidates on Online Registration Form for the above recruitment. If you feel that your email ID is submitted by someone known to you, please pass on the information to the person / candidate concerned. If the email is erroneously received by you due to someone else submitting the email in Online Registration, please ignore and delete the email.

• kavita chiluka says:

i have not get the mail so plz kindly send me my call letter in my id. so i cn take print out call letter

• Mr.Rajesh says:

Dear sir,

The bank site does not shows the link to download the call letter.

please do the needful

Thanking you.

• Mr.Rajesh says:

Dear sir,

The bank site does not show the link download the call letter.

Kindly guide the same.