Click Here for 78 DEO/ Executive/ Digital Office Asst Post Details – Last Date: 11-01-2019
Click here for Sports Quota Post Details – Last Date: 26-11-2018
Click here for Sports Quota Post Details – Admit Card Download

Name of the Post: Central Railway DEO/ Executive/ Digital Office Asst Offline Form 2019

Post Date: 13-12-2018

Brief Information: Central Railway has has given a notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator/ Executive Assistant/ Digital Office Assistant vacancies on contract basis in Mumbai Division. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Central Railway

DEO/ Executive/ Digital Office Asst Vacancies 2018

• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 11-01-2019
Age Limit

• Maximum Age for UR: 30 Years
  • Maximum Age for OBC: 33 Years
  • Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 35 Years
  • Age relaxation of PH candidates is 10 Years Applicable.

• Candidates should have Graduation (Computer applications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) of recognized university/ institute.
DEO/ Executive Asst/ Digital Office Asst 78
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

———————————————————————————————

Name of the Post: RRC - Central Railway Sports Quota Online Form 2018

Post Date: 10-11-2018

Latest Update: 13-11-2018

Brief Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

RRC – Central Railway

Advt No. 01/2018

Sports Quota Vacancies 2018

• For Others: Rs. 500/-
  • For  SC/ST/ExSM/PwD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
  • Payment Mode: Online through Gateway

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-11-2018 at 11:00 hrs
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2018 upto 17:00 hrs
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)

• Minimum Age: 18 Years
  • Maximum Age: 25 Years

• For 5/4 Level Candidates: Graduation with Sports Qualification
  • For 3/2 Level Candidates: Matriculation plus ITI/ 12th Class with Sports Qualification
Sports Quota (5/4 Level) 05
Sports Quota (3/2 Level) 16
Apply Online Click Here

————————————————————————————————
Name of the Post: RRC- Central Railway Sports Quota Admit Card 2018

Post Date: 06-02-2018

Latest Update: 05-03-2018

Total Vacancy: 21

Brief InformationRailway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota vacancies for the year 2017-18. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online.

RRC- Central Railway

Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Admit Card Download here
How to Apply Click here
Online Instructions Click here
Apply Online Click here
Notification English

210 Responses to “Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 78 DEO/ Executive/ Digital Office Asst Posts”

• Rammohan says:

I have completed Diploma in EEE. Am i eligible for this job?

• Deepak ram says:

Sir, I have completed Vocational in Computer Applications. Can i apply for this post?

• Harbinger says:

Is this post also for women?

• Bhuvan says:

@Harbinger
      As per the notification Women candidates are also eligible to apply for 2196 Apprentice posts in Central Railway.

• Rakesh sahu says:

I have no NTC. Can i apply for this job?

• Vishnu Banta says:

I have passed 12th with 68.20 percentage. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• NIRANJAN GOUDA says:

I have passed 12th class with 57.33 percentage. Can i apply for this post?

• Bhuvan says:

@NIRANJAN GOUDA
      As per the notification candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training in order to apply for the post of Apprentice in Central Railway.

• AABID ANSARI says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in first class. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Varun says:

@AABID ANSARI
      As per the notification the required qualification is not suitable to your profile as it requires must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training to apply for 2196 Apprentice Posts in Central Railway.

• Khushbu Anandrao Tembhare says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Pharmacy and pursuing B.Sc final year in Biotechnology. May i attend interview?

• Pratibha says:

Sir, I have completed M.Sc from Zoology and D.Ed. Please give me details about WCR vacancies.

• Smita anup Gajbhiye says:

I have completed M.A Economics in Marathi and B.Ed Marathi/ Economics. Send me any government job alerts.

• ayesha arshad says:

I have completed B.Sc (MPC). Please send me any government jobs.

• BANUMATHY.P says:

Sir, i have completed M.Com from Annamalai University in 2014. I have experience Hi-Tech Pole company admin 3 years in Podycherry. Can i apply?

• Reeta says:

I have done only M.Com. Can i apply without having B.Ed degree and where the interview will be held?

• Gangireddy. Manikanta reddy says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 79%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Elisha says:

@Gangireddy. Manikanta reddy
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Central Railway.

• Sukhbir Singh says:

I have passed 10th with 63.8%, 12th with 60% and 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 58.5%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Bhavani says:

I have completed B.Sc (MPC) Degree. Send me any government job alerts.

• Vinod Kumar sain says:

I have passed 12th and ITI with 68.00%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Uday says:

@Vinod Kumar sain
      As per the notification candidates who had Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/ Central Government are eligible to apply for Senior Resident post in Central Railway.

• dakshayani says:

I am 39 years Edu, BA and B.Ed in English, MA in English. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Ashwani Kumar says:

Sir, what is the exam date?

• chandan barik says:

I have passed 8th class. Can i apply?

• Vasu says:

@chandan barik
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in Central Railway.

• Debasmita Das says:

I have passed 10+2 with 55% marks. I am SC candidate. May i apply for Group C post?

• nitin vishwakarma says:

I have passed 12th with 81.2%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Rushikesh prabhakar kadhav says:

I have completed 10th standard. I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engg. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• C.E.KARTHIKEYAN says:

I have completed +2. Can i apply?

• PRINCE yadav says:

I have passed 12th with 68%. I am doing BCA. Am i eligible to apply for this post?