Name of the Post: RRC, Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2020

Post Date: 23-12-2019

Brief Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentices Act 1961. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

RRC, Central Railway

Apprentice Vacancies 2020

• Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
  • Payment can be done through Online gateway.

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2019 at 11:00 Hrs
  • Closing Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2020 till 17:00 Hrs
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020

• Minimum: 15 Years
  • Maximum: 24 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

• Candidates should possess 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade.
Apprentice
Electric Loco Shed, Ajni 48
 Carriage & Wagon Depot 80
                                              Solapur Cluster
Carriage & Wagon Depot 73
Kurduwadi Workshop 21
Apply Online  Click Here

210 Responses to “Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 2562 Apprentice Vacancy”

• Rammohan says:

I have completed Diploma in EEE. Am i eligible for this job?

• Deepak ram says:

Sir, I have completed Vocational in Computer Applications. Can i apply for this post?

• Harbinger says:

Is this post also for women?

• Bhuvan says:

@Harbinger
      As per the notification Women candidates are also eligible to apply for 2196 Apprentice posts in Central Railway.

• Rakesh sahu says:

I have no NTC. Can i apply for this job?

• Vishnu Banta says:

I have passed 12th with 68.20 percentage. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• NIRANJAN GOUDA says:

I have passed 12th class with 57.33 percentage. Can i apply for this post?

• Bhuvan says:

@NIRANJAN GOUDA
      As per the notification candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training in order to apply for the post of Apprentice in Central Railway.

• AABID ANSARI says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in first class. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Varun says:

@AABID ANSARI
      As per the notification the required qualification is not suitable to your profile as it requires must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training to apply for 2196 Apprentice Posts in Central Railway.

• Khushbu Anandrao Tembhare says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Pharmacy and pursuing B.Sc final year in Biotechnology. May i attend interview?

• Pratibha says:

Sir, I have completed M.Sc from Zoology and D.Ed. Please give me details about WCR vacancies.

• Smita anup Gajbhiye says:

I have completed M.A Economics in Marathi and B.Ed Marathi/ Economics. Send me any government job alerts.

• ayesha arshad says:

I have completed B.Sc (MPC). Please send me any government jobs.

• BANUMATHY.P says:

Sir, i have completed M.Com from Annamalai University in 2014. I have experience Hi-Tech Pole company admin 3 years in Podycherry. Can i apply?

• Reeta says:

I have done only M.Com. Can i apply without having B.Ed degree and where the interview will be held?

• Gangireddy. Manikanta reddy says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 79%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Elisha says:

@Gangireddy. Manikanta reddy
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Central Railway.

• Sukhbir Singh says:

I have passed 10th with 63.8%, 12th with 60% and 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 58.5%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Bhavani says:

I have completed B.Sc (MPC) Degree. Send me any government job alerts.

• Vinod Kumar sain says:

I have passed 12th and ITI with 68.00%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Uday says:

@Vinod Kumar sain
      As per the notification candidates who had Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/ Central Government are eligible to apply for Senior Resident post in Central Railway.

• dakshayani says:

I am 39 years Edu, BA and B.Ed in English, MA in English. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Ashwani Kumar says:

Sir, what is the exam date?

• chandan barik says:

I have passed 8th class. Can i apply?

• Vasu says:

@chandan barik
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in Central Railway.

• Debasmita Das says:

I have passed 10+2 with 55% marks. I am SC candidate. May i apply for Group C post?

• nitin vishwakarma says:

I have passed 12th with 81.2%. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Rushikesh prabhakar kadhav says:

I have completed 10th standard. I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engg. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• C.E.KARTHIKEYAN says:

I have completed +2. Can i apply?

• PRINCE yadav says:

I have passed 12th with 68%. I am doing BCA. Am i eligible to apply for this post?