Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

Name of the Post: CSIO Various Vacancies Walk in 2018

Post Date: 25-08-2018

Total Vacancy: 83

Brief Information: Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) has published notification for the recruitment of  JRF, PA I, II, III, RA-I, SRF vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Walk in.

Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO)

Advt No: 05/2018

Various Vacancies 2018

• Date for Walk in Interview: 29 & 30-08-2018
  • Registration Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
  • Reporting Time: 12:00 Noon

Age Limit (as on date for walk in interview)

• Maximum Age for RA – I, SRF, PA Level III: 35 Years
  • Maximum Age for JRF: 28 Years
  • Maximum Age for PA Level II: 30 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification

• BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech with relevant experience.
Sl No Post Name Total
1 RA-I or SRF 01
2 JRF 05
3 PA Level-II or PA Level-III 56
4 PA Level-III 10
5 PA Level-II 08
6 SRF 03
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in

18 Responses to “CSIO Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for 83 JRF, SRF, PA & RA Posts”

• Susama says:

Sir, I have completed BCA, MCA with 3 and half year experience. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Fareed Ahmad says:

Sir, I have done B.TECH in Mechanical Engg and i have one year experience in HVAC field as Site Engineer in UAE. Is there any posts related to your profile?

• ashish kumar lodhi says:

I have passed 10th with 65.8 percentage and ITI with 62 percentage. Is there any posts related to my profile?

• Shashikant says:

I have completed 10th with 76 percentage. Can i apply?

• dantladevivaraprasad says:

Sir, I have completed 10th with 54.6 percentage and ITI with 78 percentage and Degree. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• rahul says:

For Instrument Mechanic Trade candidates can apply for the post of Technician?

• Mohan says:

I have passed 10th with 50 percentage. Can i apply?

• dn says:

Sir, I have completed Graduation with 45 marks plus and Stenography speed 100 wpm and typing 40 wpm. May i eligible to apply for the post of Senior Stenographer or not?

• Sonika says:

@dn
      As per the notification of CSIO candidates should have Graduation or its equivalent from recognized University and speed of 100 w.p.m in shorthand and typing speed on computer of 40 w.p.m in English or 35 w.p.m in Hindi in order to apply for the post of Senior Stenographer.

• yogendra kumar says:

Sir/ madam, at present i am pursuing final year in M.Sc (Ag) Soil Science,am i eligible to apply for this job?

• Dharshini says:

@yogendra kumar
      As per the notification candidates have to fulfill the educational qualifications as mentioned in order to apply for 13 posts in CSIO.

• Sivagamasundari says:

At present, i submitted Ph.D thesis in Physics (May 2014) and my date of birth is 24/12/1979, 35 years 9 months, am i eligible to apply for scientist or senior scientist post?

• Devi says:

@Sivagamasundari
      As per the notification candidates aged below 37 years as on 30-09-2015 & had required qualification can apply for the post of Senior Scientist in CSIO.

• supriya says:

sir i am B.E pass out from EC stream.so may i give interviews.

• Devendra says:

I am passed out b.tech in CSE branch can i give the interview ? my age is 24 yr old.

• Syed faizudeen says:

Dear sir/madam At present i am pursuing final year in BE mechanical engineering that means i will be 2014 passed out. i would like to know whether i will be able to apply for this job?

• ankita says:

i want to know when will be recuritment for 2012
    i m mtech in biotechnology

• devi says:

@ankita

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.