Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 310 Officers, Office Asst Posts: Deccan Grameena Bank invites online applications for the posts of 310 Officers in Middle Management Grade Scale III, Officers in MMG Scale II, Officer in JMG Scale I cadres & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates have to apply only from 19-12-2012 to 01-01-2013. For more details like age limit, educational qualifications; no of vacancies & other information, regarding Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment is mentioned below…
Deccan Grameena Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 310
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer MMG Scale III: 03 Posts
2. Officer MMG Scale II (General Banking Officer): 14 Posts
3. Officer MMG Scale II (Information Technology): 06 Posts
4. Officer MMG Scale II (Law Officer): 01 Post
5. Officer MMG Scale II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
6. Officer MMG Scale II (Marketing Manager): 01 Post
7. Officer MMG Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 01 Post
8. Officer Scale I: 103 Posts
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 108 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 40years for Officer Scale III post, above 21 years and below 32 years for Officers Scale II post, above 18 years and below 32 years for Officers Scale I Post and between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistant post as on 01-06-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess any Bachelor’s Degree and professional in local language for Office Asst & Officer Scale I post, post 2, Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years experience for Officer Scale III post, Degree in Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology for post 3, Degree in law for post 4,CA/MBA Finance for post 5, PG Degree in Marketing for post 6, Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Dairy Science/Animal Husbandry/Forestry/Agriculture engineering with relevant experience from a recognized University.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, 114 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale III, 122 marks & above for all (115 & above for SC/ST) for Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager ) post, 115 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (Marketing Manager) Post, 117 marks & above for all (111 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (Ag Officer), 134 marks & above for all (125 & above for SC/ST) for Officer Scale II (IT & Law) post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website and pay the fee in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad in Account No.62197435548 of Dilshuknagar Branch Hyderabad or any branch of Deccan Grameena Bank in Account No.79010096294 of Nallakunta Branch from 19-12-2012 to 01-01-2013.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS CWE in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.dgbhyd.com from 19-12-2012 to 01-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.dgbhyd.com.
2. Click on ‘Recruitment/Careers’ link and select the link ‘Bank Challan’.
3. Take the printout of the Challan and make the payment as mentioned above.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’
5. Fill all the details in the online application form and the complete Challan details.
6. Click ‘Submit’ link. After successful submission, take the print out of the application and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 19-12-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 01-01-2013.
Date of making payments of Application fee: 19-12-2012 to 01-01-2013
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs