Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Dena Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 482 Specialist Officers: Dena Bank invites applications for recruitment to the post of 482 Specialist Officers in Junior Management Scale I & Middle Management Grade Scale II. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 04-02-2013. For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, no of vacancies & other information are mentioned below…
Dena Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 482
Name of the Post:
IBPS Based Posts:
1. Agriculture Officer-JMG Scale – I: 201 Posts
2. Personnel Officer-JMG Scale – I: 14 Posts
3. Officer (IT)-JMG Scale – I: 70 Posts
4. Officer (Legal)-JMG Scale – I: 06 Posts
5. Rajbhasha Adhikari-JMG Scale – I: 11 Posts
6. Civil Engineer – JMG Scale – I: 03 Posts
7. Electrical Engineer- JMG Scale – I: 02 Posts
Directly from Open Competition:
8. Officer ( IT – CISA) – JMG Scale – I: 08 Posts
9. Officer ( Credit/FA) – JMG Scale – I: 100 Posts
10. Officer ( Forex) – JMG Scale – I: 36 Posts
11. Officer ( MIS/Economics) – JMG Scale – I: 04 Posts
12. Architect – JMG Scale – I: 01 Post
13. Fire Officer – JMG Scale – I: 02 Posts
14. CA/ICWA – MMG Scale – II: 10 Posts
15. Security Officer – MMG Scale – II: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 40 years for post 14 & 15, up to 35 years as on 01-01-2013 for all remaining posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Tech /BE/B.Sc/M.Com/MBA/M.Sc/PGDM with relevant specialization from any national Institution/ University as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates should have valid IBPS score card obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers (for Serial No 1 to 7 posts). For post wise cut-off marks on Total weighted Standard Score refer to the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee Rs.100/- for Gen/OBC Candidates (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST Candidates) for Post Code 01 to 07, Rs. 400/- for Gen/OBC Candidates (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Candidates) for Post Code 08 to 15 .Candidates can download the Challan from the website .Fee can be paid through Bank Challan at nearest Dena Bank Branches in CBS Account NO. 116211021168 with Corporate Business Branch, BKC, Mumbai – 51 in the name & style of “Dena Bank SPO Rectt – 2013” or through NEFT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview only for Post Code 01 to 07 and 13 & 15 and for remaining posts selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.denabank.com from 21-01-2013 to 04-02-2013. No other mode of applications will be accepted.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.denabank.com .
2. Click on the “Recruitment” link. Thereafter open the recruitment Notification “Dena Bank SPO Rectt – 2013”
3. Take a Print of the entire ‘ FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’ and pay the application fee as mentioned above.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’
5. Fill all the details in the online application form and the complete Challan details.
6. Click ‘Submit’ link. After successful submission, take the print out of the application and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
Starting Date for Online Application: 21-01-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 04-02-2013
Payment of Application fee: 21-01-2013 to 04-02-2013
Date of Written Examination(For Sr. No. 8 to 12 & 14 posts): 24-03-2013
Call Letter Download from: 11-03-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, DENA Bank Jobs