Name of the Post: GRSE Limited Apprentice Online Form 2019

Post Date: 02-01-2019

Brief Information: Garden Reach Ship Builders & Engineers (GRSE) Ltd has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.

Garden Reach Ship Builders & Engineers (GRSE) Ltd

Advt No.01/2018

Apprentice Vacancies 2019

• Opening Date for Online registration: 02-01-2019 (14:00 hrs.)
  • Closing Date for Online registration: 22-01-2019 (23:59 hrs.)

Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)

• Minimum Age: 14 Years
  • Maximum Age Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): 25 Years
  • Maximum Age Trade Apprentice (Fresher):20 Years
  • Maximum Age Graduate Apprentice: 26 Years
  • Maximum Age Technician Apprentice: 26 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Post Name Total Qualification
Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) 135 passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme & NTC
Trade Apprentice (Fresher) 25 passed 10th Class/ Madhyamik or equivalent examination
Graduate Apprentice 14 Degree (Engg/ Tech.)
Technician Apprentice 26 Diploma (Engg/ Tech.)
Apply Online Click Here

64 Responses to “GRSE Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Apprentice Posts”

• Debopratim Bhattacharya says:

I am a B.COM (HONS) Graduate, can I apply?

• Ravi says:

@Debopratim Bhattacharya
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in GRSE Limited.

• examshouters says:

The article about the GRSE recruitment is very informative.

• k.p.maurya says:

MY QUALIFICATION IS M.S.W.,LL.B., DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, PGDCA, DATE OF BIRTH 01.09.1967, CAN I APPLY?

• prathi says:

Sir can you tell what is the syllabus for industrial engineering and where to get previous years question papers?

• Chiranjib says:

Can you please mail me the proforma of previous years question papers of GRSE Asst Manager Electronics?

• Ashwani Kumar says:

Sir/Mam,What is the syllabus for mechanical for assistant manager post in GRSE?

• DEBU says:

Sir, can you mail me the syllabus for GRSE Assistant manager(electrical and electronics) post?

• Mohd Imran says:

What is the syllabus of post mechanical engg. in GRSE, Asst Manager Exam?

• nawratan says:

Date of exam of mechanical eng and syllabus of mechanical eng.

• Nadeem Ahmed says:

Dear Sir I’m in final year(3rd year) in B.Sc computer science (Hons.)I’m not a engineering student I’m waiting for my final year result So am I eligible for applying assistant manager post?

• Goutam says:

@Nadeem Ahmed
      As per the notification of GRSE there are no posts relevant to your profile.

• sam says:

Sir I am final year mechanical student waiting for my 8th semester result am I eligible to apply for the Assistant Manager position?

• Nadeem Ahmed says:

Sir I’m in final year(3rd year) in B.Sc computer science(Hons.) am I eligible for applying assistant manager post?

• Sagar says:

@Nadeem Ahmed
      As per the notification candidates must have sufficient qualification as on 01-05-2014 in order to apply for the post of Assistant Manager in GRSE.

• shankar says:

Dear sir my name is shankar I have complete my graduate with civil engineering department I have interest in GRSE post any requirement 2014?

• Sagar says:

@shankar
      As per the notification candidates who possess Engineering Degree in Civil are eligible for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil)in GRSE.

• lokesh says:

What is the syllabus of post mechanical eng?

• DEBANJAN DAS says:

What is the syllabus of exam of the post of human resource pay roll?

• hemendra rajput says:

I have completed the B.Sc(IT) can I apply?

• Harman says:

@hemedra rajput
      As per the notification candidates who possess Engineering Graduation or equivalent in Computer Science/ MCA are eligible for Assistant Manager (Human Resource -Pay Roll)in GRSE.

• Kazi Nasiruddin says:

Sir I am diploma in Computer hardware & Networking engineering Education background in graduation.so will apply for supervisor post?

• Ankit says:

@Kazi Nasiruddin
      As per the notification of GRSE there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• Sk.Aftab hossain says:

sir, I completed my b.com final year from c.u And tally erp9. I’m looking for a job as a accountant.please inform me for any

• Priya says:

@sk.aftab

(or)
      2.To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3.To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• Aniket shastri says:

sir,I have completed my graduation IN AMIE (mechanical) so am I eligible for the graduation post.

• Sangeet says:

@Aniket shastri
      As per the notification the candidates who completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the vacancies in GRSE.

• prakash paunikar says:

sir i am diploma in automobile engineering student but my one subject is back so will apply supervisor post.

• Rithu says:

@prakash paunikar
      As per the notification the candidate must possess Diploma in Engineering/Degree in any discipline from a recognized University to apply for the vacancies in GRSE.

• apparao.ch says:

sir i completed my mba with dual speclization in marketing and hr am i eligible for the post of supervisor (S1)/ HR & Administration.

• Sonum says:

@Apparao.ch
      As per the notification, the candidate who completed graduation in any discipline from a govt. recognized university. Govt. recognized diploma in personnel management & industrial relations/ social welfare/social science/social work ; and
      Working knowledge computer with MS WORD EXCEL POWER POINT and experience in related activities are eligible to apply for the post of Supervisor(S1) HR & Administration in GRSE.

• MONARCH SONI says:

sir i had completed my b.tech from electronics and communication am i eligble for applying asst manager post.

• Dharma says:

@monarch soni
      As per the notification the candidates applying for the post of Asst Manager in GSRE must possess graduation in relevant disciplines.

• MD HASMUDDIN ANSARI says:

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

• viraj says:

@MD Hasmuddin Ansari
      As per the notification, the candidates who completed engineering/Degree/MBBS in the respective discipline with minimum post qualification experience are eligible to apply the vacancy.

• vivek says:

sir i am in final year mech engg am i eligble for applying asst manager post

• samarth says:

@vivek
      As per the notification, the candidates who completed Engineering Degree in concerned disciplines are eligible to apply for the Assistant Manager vacancy.

• MANALI SHARMA says:

I want to know about the eligibility criteria

• Yash says: