Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Chief Operating Officer & Head of Vertical Posts: Government of India, Indian Bank has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Chief Operating Officer & Head of Vertical (Ind Retail Vertical, MSME & Mid Corporate Vertical) vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 23-07-2016 to 10-08-2016.Other details like age, qualification, selection, how to apply are given below…
Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Posts:
1. Chief Operating Officer (COO): 01 Post
2. Head of Vertical (Ind Retail Vertical): 01 Post
3. Head of Vertical (MSME & Mid Corporate Vertical): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be Min 45 years & Max 55 years for S.No-1, Min 40 years & Max 50 years for S.No-2, 3,
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in any Discipline from a recognized university with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- via Online mode only by using Credit/ Debit Cards of Master/ VISA / RuPay (or) by Net Banking of various Banks.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through Bank’s website www.indianbank.in from 23-07-2016 to 10-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should have valid Email ID & Password and should scan all required documents.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.indianbank.in.
3. Go to Careers & Select the desire post.
4. Read the Notification & Click on Online Application Form.
5. Fill all the details in the application form & Submit OK.
6. Take print copy of Application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 23-07-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2016.
For more details regarding age, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply click on the following link…
Tags:Bank jobs, indian bank jobs