Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Sailor Posts: Indian Navy has issued a notification for unmarried male candidates for the recruitment of Sailor vacancies for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 02/2015 Batch. Eligible unmarried male Indian citizens & subjects of Nepal & Bhutan can apply online from 24-11-2014 to 07-12-2014 & send their printout copies of applications on or before 14-12-2014 & for remote area candidates can send their applications on or before 21-12-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01-08-1994 to 31-07-1998 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects (Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science).
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, PFT, medical examination test.
How to Apply: Eligible unmarried male Indian citizens & subjects of Nepal & Bhutan can apply online through the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 24-11-2014 to 07-12-2014 & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheets, domilice, NCC certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs.10/- stamp affixed on envelope, Photographs etc to the concerned address on or before 14-12-2014 & for remote area candidates can send their applications on or before 21-12-2014. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Online SSR Application-02/2015 batch & 10+2 percentage”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph.
2. Log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
3. Select Careers@Navy link and click on “Sailors Entry”.
4. Select the Post you want to apply and Click on Apply Now.
5. Read the notifications & instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the declaration —> proceed button.
7. Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph.
8. Check the details and submit the application form.
9. A unique code with password will be displayed on the screen.
10. Note down the code and password and take 2 printout copies of applications.
11. Send a copy of applications with relevant documents to the concerned address.
12. Keep another copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 14-12-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 21-12-2014
Training for the course will commence in: Aug 2015
Schedule for Tests will be held during: March/ April 2015
Selection List will be available at website on: 27-06-2015
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, indian navy jobs