Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – PO/Mgt Common Written Examination 2012 Complete Details: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee vacancies through Common Written Examination (CWE) March 2012 for 19 Public Sector Banks twice in a year. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is mentioned below…
Call IBPS Helpdesk No. : 1860 345 0112 (and Press Option 5 For IBPS – Common Written Exam) for any issues or help regarding Common Written Exam
As per IBPS FAQ, In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours from IBPS, send an email to IBPS at
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
giving following specific details in the email to enable IBPS to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you
(a) Registration Number
(b) Name of the Organisation
(c) Name of the Post applied for
(d) Your Email Id
(f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no )
(g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number)
(h) Browser with its version number
(i) Whether java script is enabled
(j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.
The Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee posts for 19 public sector Banks mentioned below.
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||UCO Bank|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Candidates those who want to join in any of the above banks as a Probationary Officer/Management Trainee will necessarily require applying for Common Written Examination (CWE) 2012 through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates who appear for the Common Written Examination will be issued scorecards, who secure minimum qualifying marks. Each bank will carry out their own selection process includes Group Discussion/Interview for final selection.
Scorecards: Scorecards issued by IBPS will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue of the scorecards. IBPS has sent the scorecards for each qualifying candidates by registered post/speed post.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-01-2012.
Educational qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs 450/- for other candidates and Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PWD candidates through online mode from 09-03-2012 to 30-03-2012 or offline mode from 12-03-2012 to 07-04-2012.
Selection process: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the www.ibps.in website between 09-03-2012 to 30-03-2012. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates are advised to follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before apply online candidates scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create new e-mail ID, before applying online.
3. Candidates ready to keep the application fee details, incase of cash payment through NEFT branches of any of the 19 public sector banks, candidates keep the necessary details and documents in order to make online payment of the requisite application fee.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination.
5. Candidates are ready to apply online by clicking on the option ” Click Here To Apply Online For CWE – Probationary Officer / Management Trainees March 2012″
6. The application format consists of two pages, in-case candidates are remitting their application fees through NEFT and incase of payment of fees through online mode the application format will consist of three pages.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and click on the submit button at the end of page 1 of the online application form.
8. On page 2 of the online application form candidates are to upload their photograph and signature as per instructions.
9. After upload the photograph and signature, incase of candidates who have paid the requisite application fee through NEFT, a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference (OR) incase candidates pay the fee through online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature page 3 of the application form is displayed.
10. Online transaction has been successfully completed a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
11. After successfully submission of online application candidates should immediately take a print out of the system generated online application form for future reference.
12. No Acknowledgement will be given for online registration, however registration number and password will be generated and an e-mail/Sms intimation will be sent to the candidates. E-mail ID/Mobile no. specified in the online application form.
13. If candidates do not receive the e-mail and Sms intimations at the e-mail ID/Mobile number specified by them they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
14. Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered valid.
Start date for Online Registration: 09-03-2012.
Payment of Application Fees Through Online: 09-03-2012 to 30-03-2012.
Payment of Application Fees Through Offline: 12-03-2012 to 07-04-2012.
Last date for Online Registration: 30-03-2012.
Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 04-06-2012.
Date of Written Examination: 17-06-2012.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other information of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is available at following link…
Highlights Video – English
Highlights Video – हिंदी
Tags:IBPS, institute of banking personnel selection common written examination, Other Banks Recruitment Notifications