Download Mobile APP to get Instant Free Job Alert on your Mobile

Name of the Post: KELTRON Various Vacancy Online Form 2020

Post Date: 11-08-2020

Brief Information: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has announced notification for the recruitment of Sr Engineer, Project Associate, Engineer, Technical Asst & Operator vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.

Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)

Various Vacancy 2020

• For GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
  • For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Through Online/ SBI

• Last Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2020
Age Limit

• Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 3 to 5: 28 Years
  • Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 1 & 2: 32 Years
  • Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Sl No. Post Name Total Qualification
1 Sr Engineer 08

BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech/ ME (Engg.)

2 Project Associate 05 PG (Metrology/ Atmospheric Science/ Physics/ Physical Oceanography/ Material science)
3 Engineer 33 BE/ B.Tech (CS/ Mechanical/ EEE/ ECE/ E&IE/ AE&IE)
4 Technical Assistant 07 Diploma (Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Mechanical Engg)
5 Operator 12 ITI (Electronics/ Emech/ Fitter)
Apply Online Click Here

95 Responses to “KELTRON Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 65 Engineer, Operator & Other Posts”

• Lohith says:

I did ELECTRICIAN In ITI, Am I Eligible to apply the required posts?

• Aarthi says:

@meera
    As per the notification the qualification required for the post of General Manager/ Chief General Manager in KELTRON is not suitable to your profile as it requires B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ C&I.

• meera says:

I did B.Sc in electronics and computer maintenance, am i able to apply for the post?

• Aneesh Raj says:

Sir,I have applied for the same. When will be last date of shortlisting?

• Richa says:

@munesh ranwa
    As per the notification candidates who possess three years diploma in Electronics/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering are eligible for Technical Assistant in KELTRON.

• munesh ranwa says:

Sir diploma meh branch can apply this post?

• Ram says:

Sir,i did ELECTRONICS & COMM and i applied engineering post in Keltron also i got the interview date but i don’t know what are the interview rounds there?

• Sumit says:

@Sandhya
    At present there are no vacancies suitable to your qualification in KELTRON.
    (or)

• Sandhya says:

Is there any opening for M.Tech GIS in Keltron currently?

• Josen says:

Respected sir, I am a B-Tech holder in CIVIL ENGINEERING with 69% marks.am i eligible?

• Aaroohi says:

@Aswathy.j
    As per the notification candidates who possess BE/ B.Tech are eligible for the post of Sr.Engineer and Engineer in Keltron.

• Aswathy.j says:

Respected sir, I am a B-Tech holder in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING with 81% marks.am i eligible?

• Chandu says:

@Remya J V
    As per the notification candidates who possess Diploma in Computer Engineering are eligible for the post of Technical Assistant in Keltron.

• Remya J V says:

Sir,I completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 79%mark.If I’m eligible for any post in Keltron kindly inform me.

• Kajal says:

@arya
    (or)

• arya says:

Sir,I completed Diploma in computer hardware engineering with 78%.if there are any vacancies in keltron?Please inform me.

• Reeshma R V says:

Respected Sir, I completed my Diploma in electronics & Avionics with 73% of mark and 6 months experience in Dataentry work I am searching for a job. I tryed to apply online. But can’t. Kindly advise me.

• Naina says:

@mohammed siyad m k
    As per the notification that is the only process to apply for the vacancies in KELTRON. But the official website itself not working.

• lekshmy.m.l says:

Respected sir,i am a law graduate and i have 3 years experience in legal field. i am very much interested to working in keltron.kindly inform me if there is job oppurtunities for me.

• Mohammed Siyad M K says:

Sir, I am a Draftsman Civil NTC holder. The link u provided to apply for the job is not working. The Current openings section is not working. Can u suggest any way to apply for this job?

• Jassi says:

@rosy jasmine
    The site is under development and it will be available soon.

• Rosy jasmine says:

Respected sir, I wish to submit my resume for Data Entry Operator, The link u provided to apply for the job is not working. The Current openings section is not working. Can u suggest any way to apply for this job?

• AJEESH PC says:

Sir/ my name is Ajeesh pc. I am a diploma holder at keltron(PDNE)& iam Accel certyfied ccna,mcitp holder. Iam duing Bca. Iam interested working to keltron. Iam a keltron certyfied diploma holder but keltron placement cell not helped to me.. Any vacancies plz inform me. I am waiting for your +ve replay

• jobin says:

sir, I have comleted B-tech in Electrical and Electronics with 75% marks. Is there any vacancy for me in kELTRON..Please inform me…

• Orpita says:

@DVIYAKRIHNAN
    The site is under development and it will be available soon.