Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NIELIT Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 82 Scientist -B, C & D & Other Posts: National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology (NIELIT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India, New Delhi invites applications for the recruitment of 82 Scientist -B, C & D & Other Posts at New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 17-04-2014 by 12:00 PM. Other details like qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 82
Name of the Post:
1. Scientist -’D': 03 Posts
2. Scientist -’C': 06 Posts
3. Scientist-’C’ (Marketing): 01 Post
4. Scientist-’B': 18 Posts
5. Technical Officer: 04 Posts
6. Sr. Technical Assistant: 16 Posts
7. Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
8. Jr. Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
10. Assistant: 05 Posts
11. Jr. Assistant: 15 Posts
12. Stenographer: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 40 years for Sl No 1 and 35 years for Sl No 2 and 45 years for Sl No 3 and 30 years for Sl No 4, 5 & 6 and 27 years for Sl No 7 to 12 as on 17-04-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Regular BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engg/ Information Technology Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/ Electrical and Electronics Engg/ Electronics &Instrumentation/ Equivalent with First Class for Sl No 1 to 6 and B.Sc/ BCA from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks for Sl No 7 and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- for all and Rs.400/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women for candidates having the grade pay of Rs.5400/- and above and Rs.600/- for all and Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women for candidates having the grade pay of Rs.4600/- and below through online payment mode via application software only.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination, skill test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website http://www.nielit.in on or before 17-04-2014 by 12:00 PM.
1. Log on to the website http://www.nielit.in.
2. Click on “NIELIT RECRUITMENTS” and then click on ” Apply Online”
3. Click on Fee Payment Link.
4. Enter the details like Name, Mobile No, Caste or Community, Date of Birth etc.
5. Click on Submit button.
6. A journal number will be generated against the transaction and have to take a printout of the journal no. for future reference.
7. Upload the photo & Signature (JPG Format of size not more than 50 KB).
8. Click on Submit button.
9. Take the printout of acknowledgment slip bearing a reference number and retain it for future correspondence
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-04-2014 by 12:00 PM.
For more details regarding educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NIELIT Jobs