Name of the Post: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019

Post Date: 31-08-2019

Brief Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)

Advt.No- 01/2019

Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2019

• Last Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2019
Age Limit (as on 16-09-2019)

• Minimum Age: Not Less than 14 Years
  • Maximum Age: 24 Years
  • Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.

• Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trades.
Trade Apprentice 54
Apply Online Click here

465 Responses to “NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 54 Trade Apprentice posts”

• raj says:

is this only for pwd candidates?

• jayendra patel says:

I have diploma in mechanical, 5 years experience in steel industry. so can i apply this post?

• santhu says:

Thanks for the valuable information

• anurag says:

I have done MCA, am i edible for any post?

• Lokesh says:

Sir, I am ST candidate, graduate in electronics and communication with 55%. can I apply for executive trainee?

• fitter says:

I completed my iti in fitter, any vacancy for me?

• Aarthi says:

@fitter
      As per the notification candidates who had SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Fitter trade, English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination can apply for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) in NPCIL.

• Rahul Sharma says:

Sir, I have diploma in Mechanical, also DCA (diploma in Computer application) & also I have completed B.Sc (CS). may I apply for any technical or nontechnical trainee or assistant?

• SACHIN VERMA says:

Sir, i am graduate in geology. any post for me?

• Aarthi says:

@SACHIN VERMA
      As per the notifications there are no posts suitable to your profile in NPCIL.

• Rakesh choudhary says:

Sir, i completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 65%, can i apply for post no. 9?

• Diya says:

@Rakesh choudhary
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized university after SSC/ HSC & had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination can apply for the post of Stipendiary Trainee (Electrical) in NPCIL.

• yaseen says:

I am graduate in pharmacy with 2 years experience .can I apply?

• Diya says:

@yaseen
      As per the notification candidates who had 10+2, 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy, 03 months Training in Pharmacy & registered as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council can apply for the post of Pharmacist/ B in NPCIL.

• sk kadhar says:

Sir, i completed B.TECH (Mechanical with 60%) in Andhra Pradesh, am i eligible post no 8?

• Ravi says:

@sk kadhar
      As per the notification candidates who had 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after SSC/ HSC from recognized university with not less than 60% marks, English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination can apply for the post of Stipendiary Trainee (Mechanical) in NPCIL.

• sahil tripathi says:

Sir, i have complete diploma in plastic technology, can i apply?

• Vihari says:

@sahil tripathi
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in NPCIL.

• Deepa Masurkar says:

I have graduated in B.Sc. May i apply?

• Lakshmi says:

@Deepa Masurkar
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in NPCIL, but candidates who have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths subjects with minimum 50% marks, had English as one of the subject atleast at SSC level exam can apply for the post of Plant Operator in NPCIL.

• asgar ali says:

Sir I have diploma in plastics mould technology from CIPET, any vacancy for me?

• Hanu says:

@asgar ali
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile NPCIL as it requires HSC for Plant Operator discipline, SSC with ITI in concerned trade for Electrician, Electronic, Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Fitter disciplines in Stipendiary Trainee (Technician-B) (Group-C) post.

• Vishnu Dutt says:

I am an ex-servicemen of Indian Army and my educational qualification is BA in English, can i apply?

• Sandhya says:

@Vishnu Dutt
      As per the notification the qualification required for Stipendiary Trainee (Technician-B) (Group-C) post in NPCIL is not related to your profile as it needs HSC for Plant Operator discipline, SSC with ITI in concerned trade for Electrician, Electronic, Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Fitter disciplines.

• sadhana says:

Sir, I COMPLETED B.COM , MAY I APPLY?

• Sandhya says:

@sadhana

• nikhil says:

I have degree in electrical, may i apply?

• Milind Dhande says:

I have diploma in civil, age is 46 years. may i apply?

• Swecha says:

@Milind Dhande
      As per the notification candidates age should be between 19-35 years as on the date of advertisement in order to apply for the post of Supervisor (Civil) Level-2 (UR) in NPCIL.

• md.saeef fazal says:

I completed my B.Tech civil in 2013, can i apply?

• Aarthi says:

@md.saeef fazal
      As per the notification candidates who had B. Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks can attend interview for the post of Engineer (CIVIL) in NPCIL.

• krishan bihari nagar says:

I have completed mechanical diploma, may i apply?

• amardeep suman says:

Sir I am civil engineer but this is my last semester, can I apply that npicl engineer (civil) post walking interview?

• Nidhi says:

@amardeep suman
      As per the notification candidates should complete the required qualification i.e., B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc in civil engineering with 60% marks in order to apply for the post of Engineer (Civil) in NPCIL as the candidates needs to take original certificates of educational qualification at the time of interview.

• amrit says:

I am a graduate in mechanical engineering branch. can i apply?

• rahul chauhan says:

I completed my HSC, May I apply?

• monu kumar says:

Sir I am 8th passed with 50% from CBSE, my age is 29+, I am a driver i have lmv licence of Haryana, may i apply?

• Ruhi says:

@monu kumar
      As per the notification candidates should have SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle License with 03 years experience in order to apply for the post of Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman-A in NPCIL.

• Nayan says:

I have diploma in mechanical, may i apply?

• Swathi says:

@Nayan
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in NPCIL.