Download Mobile APP to get Instant Free Job Alert on your Mobile

Name of the Post: Numaligarh Refinery Ltd Apprentice Trainee Online Form 2020

Post Date: 26-02-2020

Brief Information: Numaligarh Refinery Limited has announced a notification fo the recruitment of Apprentice Trainee vacancies on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Numaligarh Refinery Limited

Apprentice Trainee Vacancies 2020

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 25-02-2020
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 10-03-2020

Age Limit

• Minimum: 18 Years
Apprentice Trainee
Sl No Discipline Total Qualification
1 Diploma 34 Diploma (Relevant Engg Trade)
2 ITI 27 10th Class with ITI (Relevant Trade)
3 LLB 04 Degree (Law)
4 Hotel Management 04 Degree (Hotel Management)
5 B.Com 12 B.Com with Accountancy
6 BA/ MA 02 BA/ MA with Mass Communication
7 B.Sc 16 B.Sc with Chemistry
8 MBA (Mkt) 02 MBA (Marketing Management)
Apply Online  Click Here
Apprentice Registration  Registration

9 Responses to “Numaligarh Refinery Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 101 Apprentice Trainee Posts”

• Ankesh dhakar says:

I have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering during 2018. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Himmat Singh says:

Sir, I have completed Graduation (BA) and Fire Safety Diploma. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• mahendra meharban says:

Sir, I have completed MBA and now i am working in NavBodh Prakashan Publications(H.O) Raipur. Can i apply?

• Anil Bhumij says:

I have completed B.Com. Any jobs for me?

• prakashraj says:

I have completed B.Sc, Network. Can i apply?

• ch.Narendrakumar says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma. Any jobs for me?

• RAMKUMAR says:

Sir, i have completed 4 years Instrumentation Control Engineering. I am fresher. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Tanushri says:

@ Manash jyoti nath
    To know details of upcoming / present latest notifications of ur qualification in NRL
    A.
    u may regularly visit the official website of NRL
    or
    visit the website http://www.freejobalert.com for regular updates of NRL
    or

B.
    u may be subscribed for sms/email alerts.
    1. For sms alert
    To get daily alerts for all governement/ sarkari naukri(govt) jobs, bank jobs, engineering jobs, police jobs and teaching jobs on your mobile send the following SMS message to 9870807070.Make sure you give SPACE after ON
    or click on link below
    2.For email subscribing enter your email id at the right side top corner of the webpage
    and click on submit option.

• Manash jyoti nath says:

Sir, i have completed 2 yrs diploma course in Medical laboratory technician from assam medical college Dibrugarh.now i am working 104 service. If any vacancy of lab tech.plz reply. I want to work with NRL.