Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Apply Online for Weaving Supervisor Posts 2012: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued recruitment notification for the recruitment of 03 Weaving Supervisor (Diploma) Posts for women candidates belonging to ST/ SEBC category under the Director, Textile & Handloom, Odisha. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 05-12-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 03
Name of the Post: Weaving Supervisor (Diploma)
Age Limit: Candidate should have completed 20 years and below 37 years as on 01-01-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess HSC with Odia as one of the subject & with Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology either from I.I.H.T or from any recognized institute and passed ME (VII th class)/ equivalent in Odia.
Application Fee: Candidates under SEBC category need to pay challan of Rs.100/- (SC/ST are exempted) under Head of Account “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examination-02041-Examination Fees”.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Viva voce.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through online mode on or before 05-12-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must send the print out of application form along with relevant attested copies of certificates must be send by speed post or in person at the appropriate drop box in the Commission’s Office, Barrack No.1. Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 on or before 12-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make payment of application fee as per the details given above.
2. Log on to www.odishassc.in and select the ‘Online Application Form’ link to start the Online Application.
3. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link below the desired post to be applied for.
4. Read all the instructions carefully and select Apply Online link.
5. Enter challan Number and date.
6. Fill all mandatory details carefully including fee payment details, check once of errors and Submit the Online Application.
7. Retain the system generated Registration ID and Password for further use.
8. Take two print outs of Application Form and send to the above given address.
Starting Date for Online Application: 07-11-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-12-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12-12-2012.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, vacancies and other details are available in the following link…
Tags:orissa state govt jobs, OSSC Jobs