Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Panchayat & Rural Development West Bengal – Project Manager Vacancies 2013: West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) under Panchayat & Rural Development Department has issued notification against recruitment of State Project Manager vacancies in the State Mission Management Unit under WBSRLM. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Panchayat & Rural Development Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Names of Posts:
1. State Project Manager- Social Mobilization and Institution Building
2. State Project Manager –Livelihood
3. State Project Manager- Microfinance
4. State Project Manage- MIS, Monitoring, and Evaluation
5. State Project Manager Training and Capacity Building
6. State Project Manager Placement linked Skill Development Programme
7. State Project Manager –Social Development
Age Limit: Candidates’ upper age limit is 50 years as on 01-02-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidiates must possess PG Degree/Diploma /BE/ B Tech in Agriculture &Allied, Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Technology/ Fishery/MBA ( finance)/ ICWA/ CA in relevant field with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the website www.wbprd.gov.in on or before 22-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.wbprd.gov.in.
2. Click the link “Recruitment for WBSRLM”.
3. Click on ‘Online Application form’ then New User Log in screen will appear.
4. Fill the details and click on “log in” button (for new user).
5. New user sign up screen will appear. Put a valid email address and Click new user sign up for registration
6. Fill all the details in the Online Application form.
7. Upload photo & signature in appropriate places.
8. After filling all the details click on “Download filled Application”.
9. You have to download a PDF file from this link and keep a copy for further reference.
10. After successful submission of application form, a registration id will be generated.
11. This registration id should be mentioned in all future communications.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 22-04-2013upto 05.00 pm
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other details and application formats, click on the links given below…
Tags:West Bengal Panchayat & Rural Development Jobs, West Bengal State Govt Jobs