Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PDIL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 35 Management Trainee Posts: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU has issued notification for the recruitment of 35 Management Trainees at their Offices at Noida, Baroda, Sindri, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata & Hyderabad. Candidates who have qualified in GATE 2013 can apply online from 24-04-2013 to 20-05-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
PDIL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 35
Name of the Post: Management Trainees
Name of the Discipline:
1. Chemical: 10 Posts
2. Civil: 03 Posts
3. Computer: 01 Post
4. Electrical: 05 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 05 Posts
6. Mechanical: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be 25 years for General candidates as on 31-05-2013. Relaxation in age to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ PH candidates will be provided as per Govt. guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Full time Graduate Engineering Degree in respective qualifying disciplines from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST candidates) along with qualified GATE 2013 Marks (out of 100).
Application Fee: Application Fee of Rs. 300/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST. Online payment must be made through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer at the time of applying online.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.pdilin.com. Candidates can apply online from 24-04-2013 to 20-05-2013. Take the print out of the Registration slip and retain it for any further assistance.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to www.pdilin.com website.
2. Click on “Careers” and then click on “Recruitment of Management Trainee-2013″
3. View the full Advertisement Details and read all the instructions before applying.
4. Click on “I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
5. After you fill the Application form, click on “Save” to save the data entered.
6. Click on “Pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
7. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
8. Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip.
9. Take the print out of the Registration slip and retain it for any further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Application: 24-04-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 20-05-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, interview details and other instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, pdil jobs