Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PDIL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Sr & Research Scientist Posts: Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU has advertised notification for the recruitment of Sr & Research Scientist Posts on contract basis. . Eligible candidates can apply through Online from 27-11-2013 to 18-12-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other details are given below…
PDIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
1. Sr.Scientist- Sr. Executive-GR-II: 01 Post
2. Research Scientist- Executive-GR-III: 02-03 Posts
3. Scientist(LAB)- Executive GR-III: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 60 years as on 31-10-2013 including the tenure of the contract.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Chemistry preferably Doctorate degree in Inorganic Chemistry for S.No.1 Post, M.Sc.in Inorganic Chemistry for S.No.2 Post, M.Sc. (Analytical Inorganic Chemistry) for S.No.3 Post with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.300/- for General & OBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.pdilin.com from 27-11-2013 to 18-12-2013. Take the print out of the Registration slip and retain it for any further assistance.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit www.pdilin.com website
2. Click on “Careers” and then click on “Recruitment of Personnel on Contract Basis – 2013”
3. View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
4. Click on ”I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
5. Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
6. After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered
7. Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
8. Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed.
Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: 27-11-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 18-12-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other details are available in the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, pdil jobs