Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Pragathi Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 79 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Pragathi Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 79 posts of Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 with a valid score card are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
PGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 79
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – I: 56 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 23 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistant posts as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University with proficiency in local language and knowledge of computer skills is required.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates through CBS at any of the Branches of Pragathi Gramin Bank in to the Account Name: Pragathi Gramin Bank – Recruitment and Ac.no: 10605111000265 by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website or by NEFT from any other Bank to the account of Pragathi Gramin Bank Name of the Account : Pragathi Gramin Bank – Recruitment, Beneficiary Account Number : 10605111000265, Beneficiary Bank : Canara Bank, Branch : Pragathi Gramin Bank, Bellary ,IFS Code : CNRB000PGB1 from 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.pragathibank.com from 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to www.pragathibank.com
2. Click on the link “Careers” for Recruitment Notification.
3. Download the Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form. Obtain counterfoil of the NEFT
payment application with UTR number thereon, if the fee is remitted by way of NEFT.
6. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
8. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 29-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 11-02-2013.
Payment of Application Fee: 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs