Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Junior & Asst Teacher Posts: Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Teachers and Assistant Teacher vacancies in Primary department, Upper Primary/ Secondary, Upper Secondary/ Lower University and other departments. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-06-2014 to 06-07-2014. Other details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection & how to apply are mentioned below…
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Junior & Assistant Teachers
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category shall be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess D.Ed/ DT.Ed, A.Ed/ P.Ed, SC.Ed, MA/ B.Ed. MP.Ed , M.Sc in concerned subjects.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.50/- with service charge of Rs.25/- at any branch of State Bank of India by using SBI bank challan downloaded from Rayat website. Fee can also be paid by using Net Banking (only for Axis bank Account Holders)/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. No fee for Ex-Serviceman
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the website http://www.rayat.erecruitment.co.in from 27-06-2014 to 06-07-2014.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to http://www.rayat.erecruitment.co.in
2. Click on Apply Online link.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Fill all the details in application form and system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan.
5. Make payment through SBI Bank/ Net Banking (only for Axis bank Account Holders)/
Credit Card/ Debit Card and revisit the website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online & payment of Fee in SBI: 27-06-2014
Last Date for Applying Online: 06-07-2014
Last Date to payment of Fee in SBI: 07-07-2014
Last date for Filling the remaining Application Form & Approving the form, for all the candidates who have paid application fees till 07-07-2014: 08-07-2014.
Date of Interview: From 11-07-2014 to 20-07-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selections, how to apply, online application and other details are available in the following link.
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara Jobs