Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 52 Jr Clerk, Lab Asst & Peon Posts: Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara has announced notification for the recruitment of 52 Jr Clerk, Lab Asst & Peon Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15-02-2014 to 24-02-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection & how to apply are mentioned below…
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 52
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Clerk: 12 posts
2. Laboratory Assistant: 01 post
3. Peon: 39 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category shall be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass SSC with Typing Knowledge & qualify in MSCIT for Junior Clerk, Degree (Science) & MSCIT with Typing knowledge for Laboratory Assistant, 4th class for Peon.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Written test (Rayat-CET).
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.250/- (Two hundred Fifty only) fee can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India by using SBI bank challan downloaded from Rayat website. Fee can also be paid by using Net Banking (only for Axis bank Account Holders)/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. No fee for Ex-Serviceman
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/rayat from 15-02-2014 to 24-02-2014.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to http://oasis.mkcl.org/rayat
2. Click on Apply Online link.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Make payment through SBI Bank/ Net Banking (only for Axis bank Account Holders)/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and revisit the website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online & payment of Fee in SBI: 15-02-2014.
Last Date for Applying Online: 24-02-2014.
Last Date to payment of Fee in SBI: 25-02-2014.
Last date for Filling the remaining Application Form & Approving the form, for all the candidates who have paid application fees till 25-02-2014: 26-02-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selections, how to apply, online application and other details are available in the following link.
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara Jobs