Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RVNL Recruitment 2013 – Site Engineer Vacancies: Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL), ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Railways has issued notification for recruitment of Site Engineer and Junior Site Engineer Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 10-03-2013. For other details like educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
RVNL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
1. Site Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Signals)
2. Junior Site Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Signals)
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.E/B. Tech (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical) for Site Engineer post and Diploma Holders in (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical) for Junior Site Engineer post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview. Interview of short-listed candidates will be held
at Secunderabad or at a place decided by RVNL.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through online from the website www.rvnl.org. on or before 10-03-2013.
Online application instructions:
1. Log on to www.rvnl.org and please see the relevant page under “Opportunity/ Careers”.
2. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully while filling up the form online to avoid errors/rejection.
3. Fill all the marked details carefully, check once for errors and submit the online application.
4. Take a print copy of online applications and remain safely for further usage.
Starting Date for Online Application: 03-03-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 10-03-2013.
Tentatively date of Interview: 3rd week of March 2013.
For more details like educational qualification, reservations, other requirements, interview details and other instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, RVNL Jobs