Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

Name of the Post: SJVN Limited Jr.Engineer/ Jr. Officer Online Form 2018

Post Date: 04-07-2018

Brief Information: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Engineer (Trainee)/ Jr. Officer (Trainee) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited

Advt. No. 83/2018

Jr.Engineer/ Jr. Officer (Trainee) 2018

• For General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
  • Payment Mode: Through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.

• Last Date to Apply Online: 30-07-2018.
Age Limit

• Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years as on closing date.
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

• Candidates should possess Full Time Diploma (Civil/ Electrical/  Mechanical Engg), Graduation Degree/ Diploma, Inter-CA/ Inter-CMA or M.Com.
Name of the Discipline Total
Civil 20
Electrical 12
Mechanical 08
Human Resources 06
Finance & Accounts 06
Apply Online Click here

122 Responses to “SJVN Limited Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 52 Jr Engineer/ Jr Officer Posts”

• k.raju says:

I have completed 10th class with ITI Carpenter and Industrial Training. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Devendra singh says:

Sir, I have done Diploma in Pharmacy in 2010 and also B.Sc in 2008. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Hussain says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. But i have one backlog. Can i apply?

• samira das says:

I am a stenography student with BA qualified. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Binita says:

@samira das
      As per the notification who have Graduation qualified with proficiency in shorthand, typing and record keeping etc., and worked as Steno/ PS for at least two years after completing the professional qualification are eligible to apply for Steno/ PS/ Office Secretary posts in SJVN Limited.

• mohd imran says:

I have completed ITI Plumber. Can i apply?

• Binita says:

@mohd imran
      As per the notification of SJVN Limited candidates must have passed 10th and two years ITI course in concerned discipline are eligible to apply for Technician (ITI) Apprentice post.

• Navdeep says:

Sir, i have completed 4 years B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering. Can i apply?

• IRFAN SHAIKH says:

I have completed ITI in Fitter. Can i apply?

• Omisha says:

@IRFAN SHAIKH
      As per the notification of SJVN Limited candidates who have passed minimum 10th and two years ITI course in Fitter trade can apply for the post of Technician (ITI) Apprentice under Fitter trade.

• jaishyam says:

I am from Uttar Pradesh. I have completed ITI Apprantice. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• VINAY UIKEY says:

Sir, i have completed B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering. Any government vacancies for me?

• Niraj says:

@VINAY UIKEY
      As per the notifications there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in SJVN Limited.

• Rajashekar.B says:

Sir, i have completed BE in Electrical. Any government jobs for me?

• Niraj says:

@Rajashekar.B
      As per the notifications there are no jobs related to your profile in SJVN Limited.

• sameer chaudhary says:

Sir, i have completed MBA in HR. Can i eligible to apply for Jr Officer in HR post?

• Rajesh kumar says:

Sir, i have done Diploma in Mechanical Engg Production. Can i apply?

• Aroh says:

@Rajesh kumar
      As per the notifications there are no posts suitable to your profile in SJVN Limited.

• vicky says:

I have completed BAN Degree. May i apply for Junior Trainee Accountant post?

• pankaj kaundal says:

Sir i am ITI holder in Welder trade and experience 2 years in Maruti Suzuki. Can i apply?

• harish kumar says:

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech in meachanical, can I apply for this job?

• Sudesh Kumar says:

Dear sir, I have done MBA in Banking & Finance. can i aplply for this post?

• Neha says:

@Sudesh Kumar
      As per the notifications of SJVN Limited there are no vacancies related to your profile.

• Lakhan says:

Sir, I have completed iti in Electronics, 10th pass, can i apply?

• Gowthami says:

@Lakhan
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th class & 02 years ITI in Technician (Power Electronics Systems) can apply for the post of Technician (ITI) apprentices in SJVN Limited.

• rajveer says:

Sir, I’ve completed B.Tech mechanical 04 year course, can I apply ?

• Gowthami says:

@rajveer
      As per the notification candidates should possess Full time diploma in Engineering in relevant branch in order to apply for the post of Technician (Diploma ) apprentices in SJVN Limited

• kartik sapehia says:

Sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electrical, can I apply for the apprenticeship?

• nitish says:

I have B.Tech in mechanical, can i apply?

• manjesh says:

Sir, i’m pursuing diploma (electrical branch) final year, can i apply?

• Nuthana says:

@manjesh
      As per the notification candidates should have required educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement (21-12-2015) in order to apply for the post of Technician (Diploma) Apprentice in SJVN Limited.

• Prashant says:

Sir, I’ve completed B.Tech mechanical 04 year course, can I apply ?

• Ruhi says:

@Prashant
      As per the notification candidates should possess Full time diploma in Mechanical Engineering in order to apply for the post of Technician (Diploma) apprentices in SJVN Limited.

• JANGBIR says:

Sir, i have completed 3 years diploma in mechatronic (Mechanical & Electronic)engg. Can i apply?

• Ruhi says:

@JANGBIR
      As per the notification candidates should possess ITI course in Electronics Mechanics trade in order to apply for Technician (ITI) apprentices in SJVN Limited.

• Abhinandan says:

I have completed 03 years diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. can i apply?

• Ruhi says:

@Abhinandan
      As per the notification of SJVN Limited candidates who had Full time Diploma in Electronics and Communication from University recognized by AICTE can apply for Technician Apprentice post in Technician (Diploma ) apprentices Discipline.

• lakhwinder says:

Sir, i did iti in electrician, there after diploma in E.E and apprenticeship, can i apply for electrician?

• Chaitra says:

@lakhwinder
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th class with ITI course in Electrician trade can apply for the post of Technician (ITI) Apprentice in Electrician trade.