Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 806 Postman/ Mailguard Posts: Department of Posts, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle, Chennai has issued a notification for the recruitment of 806 Postman / Mail Guard vacancies in Postal Divisions/ RMS Divisions. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-11-2014 to 07-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, examination fee, mode of payment, how to apply are given below…
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 806
Name of the Post: Postman/ Mailguard
Name of the Division:
A. Vacancies in Postal Division for Postman cadre: 797 Posts
1. Anna Road HO: 11 Posts
2. Arakkonam Division: 08 Posts
3. Chengalpattu Division: 08 Posts
4. Chennai City Central Division: 49 Posts
5. Chennai City North Division: 61 Posts
6. Chennai City South Division: 67 Posts
7. Coimbatore Division: 37 Posts
8. Cuddalore Division: 27 Posts
9. Dindigul Division: 07 Posts
10. Erode Division: 13 Posts
11. Kanchipuram Division: 15 Posts
12. Kanniyakumari Division: 18 Posts
13. Karaikudi Division: 08 Posts
14. Karur Division: 06 Posts
15. Kovilpatti Division: 19 Posts
16. Krishnagiri Division: 05 Posts
17. Kumbakonam Division: 11 Posts
18. Madurai Division: 50 Posts
19. Mayiladuthurai Division: 12 Posts
20. Nagapattinam Division: 14 Posts
21. Namakkal Division: 07 Posts
22. Nilgiris Division: 13 Posts
23. Pattukottai Division: 10 Posts
24. Pollachi Division: 10 Posts
25. Pondicherry Division: 14 Posts
26. Pudukottai Division: 10 Posts
27. Ramanathapuram Division: 14 Posts
28. Salem East Division: 21 Posts
29. Salem West Division: 13 Posts
30. Sivaganga Division: 07 Posts
31. Srirangam Division: 11 Posts
32. Tambaram Division: 75 Posts
33. Thanjavur Division: 18 Posts
34. Theni Division: 06 Posts
35. Tiruchirappalli Division: 25 Posts
36. Tirunelveli Division: 16 Posts
37. Tirupattur Division: 08 Posts
38. Tirupur Division: 19 Posts
39. Tiruvannamalai Division: 13 Posts
40. Tuticorin Division: 08 Posts
41. Vellore Division: 10 Posts
42. Virudhunagar Division: 19 Posts
43. Vriddhachalam Division: 04 Posts
B. Vacancies in Railway Mail Services Divisions for Mail Guard Cadre: 09 Posts
1. Chennai Sorting Division: 02 Posts
2. RMS M Division: 05 Posts
3. RMS MA Division: 02 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 27 years as on 07-12-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognized board or University for Postman Post, Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University for Mail Guard Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of aptitude test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- which is mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.400/- for all male General & OBC candidates. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
Mode of Payment: The fees are payable in cash through Post Offices having e-payment facility. The registered applicants should pay the required fee through system generated challan only on or before 10-12-2014. The applicants have to approach any Post Offices having e-payment facility (listed under e-payment link of www.dopchennai.in) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in Cash (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the candidate has to update the payment detail through website on or before 10-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs for completion of registration process.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.dopchennai.in from 15-11-2014 to 07-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.dopchennai.in.
3. Candidates have to read the advertisement & instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Click on the “Apply for Postman” or “Apply for Mail Guard”.
5. Fill the details carefully while filling the form.
6. Check the details carefully before submitting the form.
7. After successful registration, fee challan will be generated.
8. Registered candidates have to pay the fee at any post office with E-Payment facility.
9. After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details.
10. Revisit the website login yourself and update the fee details and submit the form.
11. Now take the printout copies of application form.
12. Keep a copy of application form & challan form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Dates for Payment of Fee from: 15-11-2014 to 10-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Tamilnadu Postal Circle Jobs