Name of the Post: TCIL Various Vacancies Offline Form 2019

Post Date: 25-04-2019

Latest Update: 24-05-2019

Brief Information: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of  General Manager, Manger, Deputy Manager, Asst Manager vacancies on Regular & Contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)

Various Vacancies 2019

• Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
  • For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Demand Draft

• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14-05-2019 Extended to 27-05-2019 (Again Extended to 10-06-2019)
Age Limit (01-01-2019)

• Maximum Age for S.No.1: 50 Years
  • Maximum Age for S.No.2: 45 Years
  • Maximum Age for S.No.3: 40 Years
  • Maximum Age for S.No.4: 30 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Post Name Total Qualification
General Manager 04 B.E/ B.Tech (ECE/ CSE/ IT)/ Equivalent
Manager 03 CA/ CMA from ICAI
Deputy Manager 14 B.E/ B.Tech (ECE/ CSE/ Civil)/ Equivalent
Asst Manager 35
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Again Last Date Extended Notice Click here
Last Date Extended Notice Click here
Revised Vacancies Click here
Notification  Click here

126 Responses to “TCIL Recruitment 2019 – 56 Manager, Asst Manager & Other Posts”

• wasim says:

sir, iam pursuing btech in electrical engineering and iam in final year. can i apply for the job?

• Bhargavi says:

Respected Sir, I hve completed BE in telecommunication engineering in 2013 and No post qualification experience. AM I eligible to apply for “recruitment of 37 Engineer (Telecom, NMS) vacancies on contract basis” ?

• Subrata Debnath says:

sir, I’ve completed b.tech in electronics and telecommunication, can i apply?

• sujeet kumar suman says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in ECE and I am having only one paper arrears. Whether I am eligible for what post?

• Fiaz says:

@sujeet kumar suman
      As per the notification there are no posts relavant to your qualification in TCIL and the last date to apply is also over.

• MARVEL MEHTA says:

DEAR SIR I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDY SO I CAN APPLY?NO EXPERIENCE SO TELL ME.

• Akash Chakraborty says:

Sir, i have complete my diploma in civil engineering can I apply?

• Ritesh says:

@Akash Chakrborty
      As per the notification candidates who possess Civil Engineering diploma from recognized institute with three years relevant experience are eligible for the post of Civil Supervisor in TCIL.

• vinod kumar says:

Sir i am car driver can i apply?

• Ritesh says:

@vinod kumar
      As per the notification candidates who pass 10th class with Kuwaiti driving license and having two years dribving license in driving Heavy duty Vehicles/ Light duty Vehicles with full knowledge of Kuwait traffic rules & regulations are elgible for the post of Heavy Duty Driver/ Light Duty Driver in TCIL.

• sujit kumar says:

Sir i have completed computer hardware & networking. I have pursuing graduation. can i apply?

• Ritesh says:

@sujit kumar
      As per the notification of TCIL there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• sidheswar gouda says:

I have completed B.A in 2012.and.computer tally(accountant) basic so can i apply?

• Riyaz says:

@sidheswar gouda
      As per the a bove notifications of TCIL there are no posts suitable to your profile

• mayank tripathi says:

Am I eligible for job in TCIL India while I haven’t given the exam of gate?I have cleared my B.Tech degree with electrical and electronics trade in 2014?

• Sahiti says:

@mayank tripathi
      At present there are no posts suitable to your profile in TCIL.

• Nirakara Mahananda says:

Sir,i have completed b.e. in electrical and electronics engineering.so can i apply?

• Anil Jain says:

Sir,I have done B.Tech (Telecom ,M.B.A.(Marketing)in a integrated course from N.M.I.M.S.(Deemed University, Mumbai.I have over two year experience but not appeared so far in GATE, so can I apply?

• Jhony says:

@Anil Jain
      As per the notification candidates who possess BE/ B.Tech/ AMIETE in Electronics and Communication from recognized University with valid GATE Score 2014 are only eligible for the post of Executive Trainee in TCIL.

• poonam lidoriya says:

I completed auto-cad can i apply?

• Sajid says:

@poonam lidoriya
      As per the notification candidates who possess Auto cad diploma or certificate with three years relevant experience are eligible for the post of Auto Cad Operator in TCIL.

• sheshank says:

Sir,i completed B.ed.,B.A.(history, political science),PGDCA,M.A.(running with political science) am i eligible?

• Rajesh says:

@sheshank
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation any discipline with one year diploma in Computers with two years relevant experience are eligible for the post of School Coordinator in TCIL.

• Akshaya says:

Sir,i want to know about the date of interview for the district coordinator post which last date will 25.11.2013.

• Pradyumna Das says:

Sir,I have working three years in CAL project.Now i want apply district coordinator post can i apply?

• kaiyum says:

Respected sir i completed B.E/ECE degree in 2013 with 71.5% am i eligible for the post of consultant in TCIL?

• sarasu says:

• Chiranjeevi says:

EEE engineering eligible or not this post sir?

• Darshini says:

@Chiranjeevi
      As per the notification candidates must possess full time Bachelors Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication from recognized University/ Institute are eligible for the post of Contract Engineer (TX/NT)in TCIL.

• Ravi says:

I have completed MCA in july 2013,wether i am eligible for TCIL Consultant post 2013

• Sameera says:

@Ravi
      As per the notification candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University and must have three years relevant experience in order to apply for the post of Consultant in TCIL.

• swati gupta says:

Venue of Interview for the post of supervisor?

• Manmohan Patra says:

Sir,I am 25 and graduated in the year 2008. I don’t have any type of work experience. Am I eligible for the post store keeper?

• Wasan says:

@Manmohan Patra
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation are eligible for the post of Store Keeper in TCIL.

• madhur says:

I have completed BA in 2013 and i am from u.p am i eligible?

• Rajesh says:

@madhur
        As per the above notifications of TCIL there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• MOHAMMED BAKHER says:

• Wasan says:

@MOHHAMMED BAKHER
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your qualification in TCIL.
      (or)

• KULDEEP says:

I HAVE COMPLETED B.TECH-IT BUT HAVE 3 BACKLOGS.CAN I APPLY FOR CONSULTANT POST IN TCIL?

• Raja says:

@KULDEEP
      As per the notification candidates who possess BE/ B.Tech in (IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics & communication or equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university are eligible for the post of Consultant in TCIL.

• jaya kumar says:

I have completed my BE(ECE) in 2012. I need to know the venue for the TCIL post which is to be conducted in 13th june 2013

• Akther says:

@jaya kumar
      As per the notification Venue of Interview for the post of Engineer in TCIL is at the following address
      TCIL Camp Offcie