Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now

Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1,636 Vacancies: Union Bank of India, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation invites online applications for the Recruitment of 1,636 Single Window Operator ‘A’/Clerk vacancies. Candidates who have taken IBPS Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 2011-12 and who have a valid IBPS score card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 03-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…

Union Bank of India vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 1,636 Posts
Name of the Posts: Single Window Operator ‘A’/Clerk

Age Limit: Candidates age is minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01/08/2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).

Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized reputed University and should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.

IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of state wise and category wise minimum required IBPS CWE Score available in tabular form in the notification. Unreserved candidates must obtain 24 or above marks in each of the papers and 21 or above would be the minimum CWE score for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.

Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates Rs-100/- and others Rs-20/- paid in the form of Challan download from the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and fill the fee payment challan in a clear and eligible handwriting in Block Letters and make payment in any nearest Union Bank of India Branch on or before 03-07-2012.

Selection Process: candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through online mode from Union Bank of India website on or before 03-07-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.

Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’ and select the ‘Careers’ link, access the Recruitment Notification entitled “Union Bank Recruitment Project – 2012-Clerk”.
2. Candidate should have personal email ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment project.
3. Print the Recruitment Notification and the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment in any nearest Union Bank of India.
4. After making Payment of the Application Fees re-visit the Bank’s Website and the Recruitment Notification.
5. Click on Link “On-Line Application for Clerk” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Form Format.
6. Fill all mandatory details in Application form along with fee payment details and submit the application.
7. Take print of application form, attach photograph and attest signature and retain it to be submitted if selected for interview along with other relevant documents.

Important Dates:
Date for making Payment of Application Fee: from 19-06-2012 to 03-07-2012
Starting Date for Online Application: 19-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 03-07-2012

For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, payment challan and online application, click on the links given below…

Union Bank of India Clerk 2012 More information
Union Bank of India Clerk Advt Get Details
Online Application Form Click Here
Union Bank of India Clerk Eligibility Get Details
Union Bank of India Clerk Selection Procedure Get Details

71 Responses to “Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1,636 Vacancies”

• smita says:

My category is GM (brahmin)i am eligible to apply for this exam? and what about exam fees?

• amit says:

@smita
      As per notification to apply for the post of clerk in Union Bank Of India Graduate Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University.Should know the Official Language of the State/Union Territory Candidates should have scored minimum cut off marks in the CWE conducted by IBPS with a valid score card issued by IBPS.For General & OBC Category Candidates only)RS.100/-For others(as intimation charges.)RS.20/-

• Avinash Kulkarni says:

When the IBPS Exam.will be held, How to apply for the same. please guide in the matter.

• amit says:

@avinash kulkarni
      1. To get latest recruitment updates, visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs,Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• sachin says:

I have passed in B com with 55%.& my father is employee of UBI so can i apply this clerk post what is the eligibility to apply?

• amit says:

@sachin
      As per notification to apply for the post of clerk in Union bank of India candidates must possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University.proficiency in Official Language of the State/Union Territory Candidates should have scored minimum cut off marks in the CWE conducted by IBPS with a valid score card issued by IBPS.

• VENKATA SUBBA PULLAIAH says:

Sir i got 143 marks in IBPS clerks exam, can apply to union bank of india clerks recruitment? Please send me reply

• richa says:

@venkat subba pullaiah
      Each and every bank will specify the required score in the notification and all other information regarding the educational qualification.Depending upon the number of vacancies in each State/Union Territory, Total Weighted Standard Score(TWS Score) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS as statewise and category wise. you did not mention state &category

• Mayank Gol says:

please sir, send my clerk exam result of union bank of india held on 06-02-2011.

• vrushali says:

pls sir,
    send me my clerk exam result of union bank of india held on 06-02-2011.
    on mya id : ambadevrushali@gmail.com

• Rajnish jha says:

respected sir plz send me my union bank result my roll number 7408039526 and regi. 265868 cell number 08603307577

• Rajnish jha says:

Respected sir
    please send me the result of union bank
    my roll number is 7408039526 and my cell number is 8603307577

• Sireesha says:

@ Rajnish
      If you want union bank of India clerk result may click on the link Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2010 is at this page.

• nayak paresh says:

dear sir send my result on my mail id

• nayak paresh says:

sir plz send me the result of clerks

• Sunita jagtap says:

Plz sir send my union bank of india result roll no.7807030670 reg no.384168 mobile no.8108053304

• Sunita jagtap says:

Plz sir send my union bank of india result roll no.7807030670 reg no.38

• mahendra kumar jatav says:

plz send my result of union bank of india
    my roll no.7401046725

• swetha says:

dear sir, plz send me UBI clerk results. my rool no is 6805011446.. send results to this no 9248306320 or this email id swethakolagani@gmail.com …. plz send msg..

• nalini says:

@ Swetha

• Sarita S Belekar says:

Sir
    I am Sarita Belekar I gave clerical exam of union bank.
    Please send me my result of Union bank of India on my Mob. No.80055469845 Or email Id- srtbelekar@gmail.com

• Raj bhushon says:

Sir send me result of union bank of india on my email id or mobil no 9128815785, roll no 7407075782

• Uday says:

@ Raj

• prafulla kumar says:

dear sir,
    plz. sir send my result status for PO
    Reg. No.-244850
    Roll No.-4114093269

AND ALSO For Clerk
    Reg. No.- 606723
    Roll No.- 6105027418

Send to 9555687719 OR My email

• Vishal Mehta says:

Dear Sir,

i had given the exam of union bank of india

& my roll no is : 7107013766.

Kindly ggive the status .

98724-21660 cell no

• annesha banerjee says:

I HAVE GOT 73.4%MARKS IN MADYAMICK AND 75%MARKS IN H.S AND CMPLETED GRADUATION WITH 54%MARKS.PERSUING M.SC LAST SEMISTER RUNNING.YET OBTAINED 73%MARKS.am i elligible.please reply.

• TANIYA SARKAR says:

please inform clerk exam result at union bank of india by sms at my mobile no-9830434412. TANIYA SARKAR.

• RAHUL PAGARE says:

NAME:-PAGARE RAHUL JAYWANT
    AT:-ANKUTE POST:-DHAMODE
    TAL:-YEOLA DIST:-NASHIK
    PIN:-423401
    PHONE NO:-9552299590

• nidhi kumari says:

i have got 73% marks in matriculation but i passed intermadiate with 55%.can i fill this form?
    plz give me rply early on my Email id……

• nidhi kumari says:

i have got 73% in matriculation but i am passedin entermediate with 55% can i fill this form…………..

• AMAN says:

@ Nidhi,
      If u have completed ur graduation with minimum 55% marks then u can fill any banking examination. But if u dont completed ur graduation then u should chek respective bank advt. in educational qualification section. Bcoz some bank want 60% in 10+2 and some wants only 55% in 10+2.

I think this information will be useful for u….!!!
      ok bye. Have a good luck for ur upcoming exams…!!!

• RAJ says:

sir, I have got 59.30% Marks in 12th class, & my graduation has compleeted just now before one month on (23-10-2010) with 37.20% marks, could I eligibile for this Post?
    Plz give me reply early on my email id.

• DIV says:

IF I HAVE 64% IN 10TH BUT 56%IN 12TH THE AM I ELIGBLE TO GIVE UNION BANK CLERK EXAM

• Pintu says:

I have not got 60% in matriculation but i am passed in intermediate with 55%. Can i fill this form……….