Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank of India PO Eligibility – Probationary officers – www.unionbankofindia.co.in : Union Bank of India every year conducts examinations for the recruitment of PO s. The eligibility of Age, educational qualification, nationality and the other details given below.
Union Bank of India PO Eligibility :
Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible.
Age limit: Minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years. Age relaxation for sc/st candidates 5 years and for obc candidates 3 years
1.The candidate should have a degree with 55% marks (50% for reserved candidates), in the aggregate in the final year of graduation from recognized university/AICTE Accredit university,
2. With Diploma in banking and finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Finance & Banking (IIFB). . 3. And a computer awareness & Office Automation certificate in computers at the time of graduation (or) Post graduation.
Frequently asked questions:-
1) I have completed graduation in distance mode am i eligible for union bank PO exams?
Ans: – The candidate must be a graduate in any mode from recognized university.
2) I am a SC candidate i have 49% in graduation am I eligible?
Ans: – A graduate degree with 50% for reserved candidates is required.
3) Is computer knowledge is necessary for union bank po exam?
Ans: – A candidate should have computer course certificate at the time of graduation
(Or) post – graduation.
4) I am a final year student of BBM with 70% of marks in 2 years am i eligible for
Union Bank PO exams?
Ans: – A graduate with 55% and he/she should be completed.
5) Is there any age relaxation for obc candidates?
Ans: – 3years of age relaxation has given for obc candidates.
Tags:Union Bank of India PO Eligibility, union bank of india Probationary officer eligibility, www.unionbankofindia.co.in