Name of the Post: NIN Technical Asst, Technician & MTS Online Form 2018

Post Date: 26-11-2018

Latest Update: 23-05-2019

Total Vacancy: 39 (Notification Cancelled)

Brief Information: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Technical Asst, Technician & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.

National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)

Advt No. 02/2018

Technical Asst, Technician & MTS Vacancies 2018

• Application & Examination Fee: Rs. 300/-
  • For  SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen and Women: Nill
  • Payment mode: Demand Draft

• Last Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2018
  • Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Applications: 08-01-2019
Age Limit (as on 24-12-2018)

• Age Limit for Sl. no 1: Not exceeding 30 years
  • Age Limit for Sl. no 2: Not exceeding 28 years
  • Age Limit for Sl. no 3: 18-25 years
  • Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
S.No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Technical Asst 20  Diploma, Degree (Engg), Any Degree
2 Technician – 1 16 12th Class, DMLT, Diploma/ ITI,
3 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 03 Matriculation/ High School
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Notification Cancelled Notice Click here
Apply Online Click here

125 Responses to “NIN Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Technical Asst, Technician & MTS Posts”

• Chinni.gudelli says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Maths and Computer Science and completed ITI (HSI) but I don’t have work experience certificate. But i know the work. Is there any jobs relevant to my profile in NIN?

• Geeta kadam says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Home science and M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition but, I don’t have work experience. Is there any relevant jobs for me in NIN?

• Dharavath shankar says:

Sir, i have completed M.Pharm. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Shaikh Hasan says:

Sir, I have completed graduation in the year 2014 and have 3 years of experience in account payable. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile?

• Keerti says:

@Shaikh Hasan
      As per the notification at present there are no vacancies related to your profile in NIN.

• D.srinivas says:

Sir, i have completed B.Sc Biochemistry. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• Lalith says:

@D.srinivas
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in NIN.

• asharam prajapati says:

Sir, I have completed B.COM from vikram University, Ujjain and Diploma in PGDCA in Computers. I have a good typing speed with 40 wpm with short cut keys. I have 10 years working experience in Government Office. Can i apply for the post of Data Entry Operator?

• raj says:

Sir, I have completed M.Pharmacy and working as Assistant Professor. Can i apply?

• Ghanshyam says:

Sir, I have completed 12th with computer subject and pursuing B.Pharmacy from RKDF of Bhopal. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• Borendra pingua says:

Sir, my qualification is 10th pass. Is there any vacancies suitable to my profile?

• Daniel says:

@Borendra pingua
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in NIN.

• Sachinder Singh says:

Sir, i have completed B.Tech in ECE branch. I don’t have any experience in Laboratory. Can i eligible to apply for Multi Tasking Staff post?

• Naveen s says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc Biochemistry. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Jodha says:

@Naveen s
      As per the notification candidates who had Graduation Degree in Sociology/ Home Science from a recognized university and spoken knowledge in Gujarati are eligible to apply for Project Technician Posts in NIN.

• Yellam says:

Sir, i have completed Degree B.Sc. Can i apply for MTS post?

• Gabriel Tukur piga says:

I have completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Can i apply?

• Roja says:

@Gabriel Tukur piga
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in NIN.

• shalini says:

Sir, i have completed M.Pharmacy. Can i apply for this post?

• Elisha says:

@shalini
      As per the notification candidates who had M.Pharm with two years of research experience in analytical field are eligible to apply for Senior Research Fellow post in NIN.

• ambrya nayak says:

I have completed SSC with DMLT and 5 years experience. Can i apply?

• Aashna Arora says:

Sir, I am doing M.Sc Food and Nutrition. Am i eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellow post?

• Ram says:

@Aashna Arora
      As per the notification candidates must have first class M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Life Sciences/ Nutrition from a recognized university and qualified in CSIR-UGC/ ICMR/ DST/ BET-NET JRF exam are eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellow post in NIN.

• s.swathi says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc (Fishery Science) in Andhra University and worked processing plant for 2 years experience. Can i apply for this post?

• Madhav says:

@s.swathi
      As per the notification of NIN candidates who have three years Graduation Degree in Computers from a recognized university with 02 years experience in Biomedical Informatics Database (or) three years Graduation Degree in Computers from a recognized University with Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University in Computer Science are eligible to apply for the post of Project Assistant.

• krishnaveni says:

I have completed B.Com and now pursuing M.Com final year. I am 45 years old. I have 13 years experience in teaching computers and DTP work in 3 different schools and in a college. I have passed shorthand, typewriting English Telugu exams also. I am very good at MS – office. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• Fazal says:

@krishnaveni
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in NIN.

• MAHESH says:

• S.Uday kumar says:

I have completed B.Sc Nutrition. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Vasu says:

@S.Uday kumar
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in NIN.

• raju says:

Sir, i have completed 10+2. Can i apply for this post?

• vikram kumar says:

I am 10th pass. Is there any posts related to my profile?

• Priyesh says:

@vikram kumar
      As per the notification of NIN candidates who had SSC from recognized board can apply for Multi Tasking Staff under Technical and General posts.

• Ekta pandey says:

I am 12th pass out student from Science stream PCM. Am i eligible to apply for General post and what is the salary for this post?

• Ramadevi says:

Sir, i have completed B.Sc (M.SCs). I have 3 years experience in DEO at legal adviser, but i don’t have any typing certificate. Can i eligible to apply for the post of DEO?

• Mohammed Masood says:

Sir, i am pursuing my B.Com from open University and i have done Diploma in Office Automation in Computers and i have a good typing speed with 40 wpm with short cut keys and i have 5 years experience. Can i apply for DEO post?

• Manju says:

@Mohammed Masood
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply is not suitable to your profile in NIN, because candidates should have passed 12th in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board in order to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator.