Name of the Post: Madras High Court Various Vacancy Online Form 2022
Post Date: 25-07-2022
Total Vacancy: 1412
Brief Information: Madras High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Examiner, Reader, Sr Bailiff, Jr Bailiff, Driver & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Madras High Court
Advt No. 154 to 209/2022
Vacancy Vacancy 2022
Download Mobile App
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others: Rs. 550/- for each post
- For SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- For more information regarding fee details refer notification.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2022
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC& DC/ BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes:37 Years
- For Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims): 34 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories [i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] : 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more information regarding age limits refer notification.
- For Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator: Candidates Should Possess SSLC.
- For Driver Posts: Candidates Should possess 8th Class & valid Driving License for driving Motor Vehicle.
| Vacancy Details
| Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
| Important Links
| Apply Online
||Link 1 | Link 2
||Link 1 | Link 2
| Official Website
|Download Mobile App
|Join Telegram Channel