Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
APSC Recruitment 2015 – Principal, Surgeon, Inspector & Other Posts: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Principal, Certifying Surgeon, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Communication), Lecturer and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 17-11-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
APSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 22
Name of the Post:
1. Principal of Luit Konwar Rudra Baruah State College of Music, Assam under Cultural Affairs Deptt: 01 Post
2. Certifying Surgeon under Labour and Employment Deptt: 03 Posts
3. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Communication) Class-I (Jr. Grade) in the APTS Cadre under Home (A) Deptt: 04 Posts
4. Lecturer, SCERT HQ Establishment & SCERT Jorhat Campus: 03 Posts
a. Geology: 01 Post
b. Mathematics: 01 Post
c. Assamese: 01 Post
5. Inspector of Training, SCERT H.Q. Establishment: 01 Post
6. Programme-Cum-Script-Writer, SCERT H.Q. Establishment: 02 Posts
7. Lecturer, Hindi Teacher Training College, North Guwahati: 01 Post
8. Lady Lecturer Cum Hostel Superintendent, Hindi Teachers Training College, North Guwahati: 01 Post
9. Lecturer, Language Laboratory, Hindi Teachers Training College, North Guwahati: 01 Post
10. Field Officer, Hindi Teacher Training Colleges, Norh Guwahati: 02 Posts
11. Principal in Homeopathic Medical Colleges of Assam under H&FW (B) Deptt: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 38 years for S.No- 1, not less than 23 years for S.No- 2, minimum 21 years & maximum 38 years for S.No- 3 to 11 as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce of any other discipline from a recognized university for S.No- 1, MBBS Degree for S.No- 2, Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent or M.Sc. (Physics or applied Physics) with specialization in wireless or Electronics or equivalent for S.No- 3, Master Degree in the concerning subject & M.Ed with 55% marks for S.No- 4. Candidates should have relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for written test, screening test or viva voce interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with affixed the passport size photograph, self attested copies of relevant certificates through post to the Controlling Officer/ Employer, Assam Public Service Commission on or before 17-11-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-11-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:APSC jobs, assam state govt jobs