Name of the Post: MTNL Assistant Manager 2018 Result Released

Post Date: 14-08-2018

Latest Update: 22-01-2019

Brief Information: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)

Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018

• For Gen/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
  • For SC/ ST/ PWD category: Rs.500/-
  • Payment Mode (Online): Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Card or net banking

• Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 13-08-2018
  • Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 27-09-2018
  • Date of Document Verification: 15, 16 & 18-02-2019

Age Limit

• For Sl No 1, 2 & 3 Max Age: 30 Years
  • For Sl No 1 & 2 Min Age: 23 Years
  • For SI No 3 Min Age: 20 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Asst Manager (Human Resource) 06 MBA/ MSW/ MA/ PG Diploma
2 Asst Manager (Sales & Marketing) 15 MA/ PG Diploma
3 Asst Manager (Finance)/ JAO 17 Intermediate (CA), Graduation
Result & DV Dates Click Here
Score Card Click Here
Apply Online Click Here

51 Responses to “MTNL 2019 – Asst Manager Result Released”

• jitendra chaturvedi says:

i have done my mba in distance mode and retail in full time may i apply for this vacency management trainee.

• rahul mishra says:

i have done an mba in marketing so can i apply for this position

• kinjal says:

@rahul mishra
      If your query is to apply for the senior management trainee(marketing), the following educational qualifications and experience is needed.

Educational qualifications :
      1. Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or equivalent in any of the following disciplines Telecommunications/Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology .
      2. MBA preferably with specialization in Marketing
      3. Two years experience in respective field at Managerial level.

• Rahul salraia says:

Hello sir, I have completed B.B.A in from PTU (jalandhar) and M.B.A in shoolini university with 65% marks in 2011.and i have an 6 month experience in Marketing, Can I apply for the current vacancy in MTNL for marketing.

• Arjun Yadav says:

I have completed B.com from Mumbai University. I also have 4 years of experience in backoffice, supervision, dataentry. I have completed computer course like Microsoft Office,Tally 7.2 CoralDraw, Photoshop, PageMaker Flash, Dreamweaver, Html, Dhtml, Mircosoft Access, Front Page, Java Script, Microsoft Outlook Express, Internet Explorer.

• khushi says:

@Arjun yadav

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• Jerry says:

Dear Sir, I have done B.Com and MBA in Marketing and International Business and presently working in a Bank for the last 2.5 year. Can I apply for the current vacany in MTNL for marketing.

• kinjal says:

@Jerry
      As per the notification, the candidate should possess the following educational qualifications and experience to apply for the marketing vacancy.

Educational qualifications :
      Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or equivalent in any of the following disciplines Telecommunications/Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, MBA preferably with specialization in Marketing.

Minimum Experience :
      Two years experience in respective field at Managerial level.

• sumit says:

i am doing BTECH (IT) with 76%, can i apply for that job.

• payal says:

@sumit
      As per the notification, at present no vacancies are available for your qualification.

(or)
      (or)

• nikheel says:

i have completed BE in E&Tc.i have 9 months experience in Telecom sector,currently i am in MTech 2nd year. can i apply for this job

• ashish dangi says:

i have done my diploma in electronics and communication, and now i am pursuing b.tech final year in same stream, can i apply for this job?

• Ichcha says:

@ashish dangi
      As per the notification, the candidates who possess M.B.A. qualification are eligible to apply the vacancy.

• sathya says:

Respected sir, I completed B.Tech Information Technology, Can I apply for this job.

• Anju Sharma says:

Dear sir, I am graduate in Arts with 50%.can I Apply in this post.Present time working to Delhi Pvt Ltd Company Accounts Working Exp. 3Years international company .

• jalaja says:

i was completed MBA in 2009 can i apply this job

• kinjal says:

@jalaja
      At present no vacancies are available in MTNL.

1. To get latest recruitment updates in MTNL, visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      (or)

• Nazar Abbbs says:

i give full detail for u please find

• Bhanwar Singh says:

Dear sir,
    I am post graduate in commerce with 50%.can I Apply in this post.Present time working to Delhi Pvt Ltd Company Accounts Working Exp. 6 Years Con 9717208927

• Abhijeet says:

@ Bhanwar Singh
      As per the recruitment notification of MTNL Recruitment 2011, ur qualification is eligible, but due date for the notification is finished, so u can’t apply for it now

• supriya lahoti says:

Dear Sir
    I am a CA passed in NOV 10.I need job in MTNL.If there is any vacancy then please let me know As Soon As possible.

• DEEPAK PATADE says:

my father working in MTNL Mumbai but he has expired 18.02.2011
    please give me MTNL Job.
    emp code-no-57802

deepak patade
    mumbai
    9769835035

• k.manu says:

sir i had done an mba finance with percentage of 72% i am still awaiting for the job ok sir if u have any information regrading this plz provided me

• Gaurav kumar verma says:

Dear Sir,
    I am wating the B.com(A/cHon.) result.So I passed in commearce faculty intermediate 53.59% and my extra qualification is diploma in Computer Application(DCA)from STS Computer Academy,I have good communication skills and complete knowledge of computer.

SO can I Apply in this post.

• Ajay kumar mishra says:

I have done B.COM(H) WITH 62% marks. can I Apply in this post.

• kshitijaa says:

hello sir, i have done my grad. with 60% marks and now i m pursuing c.a. intermediate now waiting for the result… i have good communication skills and complete knowledge of computer…. plz tel whether i m eligible for this post…………..?

• rajesh says:

helo sir i m postgraduate frm svu in commerce.m i eligible or not to aply?

• Vishal Kumar says:

Hello sir,

I have complete MBA in finance from PTU (jalandhar)(correspondence) with 60% marks in 2010 & B.COM from K.U.K. in 2008 with 56% marks.

I have over two year experience in accounts.

tell me,the post can apply.

tnx.

• rahul ambre says:

i am bcom(accounting&finance)graduate i am waiting for my result i have scored 83% in 5th semister. i have good english communication skill.can i participate in your vacancy?please send me email.

• Mrutyunjaya Behera says:

Dear Sir,
    i am commerce graduate and have done MBA in distance education, but fulltime.I have experience in accounts work Can I apply for this post ?

• Aniket says:

Dear sir,
    I m graduate in commerce with 52%.can I Apply in this post.

• Chedilal Prajapati says:

Sir,
    I have done my B.com(H) GRADUATION
    examination and waiting for result.

Can I participate in your vacancy?