Name of the Post: NALCO  Various Vacancies Online Form 2018

Post Date: 21-09-2018

Brief Information: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO ) has published a notification for the recruitment of Manager, Asst Manager, Dy Manager, AGM, DGM, Jr Manager, Sr Manager vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)

Various Vacancies 2018

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-09-2018
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2018
  • Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Applications: 17-10-2018

Age Limit (as on 11-10-2018)

• Maximum Age for Sl No.1,3,4,5,7: 44 Years
  • Maximum Age for Sl No.6: 54 Years
  • Maximum Age for Sl No.2: 56 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Asst Manager 06 Graduation with CA/ ICWA/ MBA
2 Dy General Manager 02
3 Dy Manager 02  Degree (Engg/ Any Discipline)
4 Manager 01
5 Jr Manager 01 Graduation
6 Asst General Manager 01 Degree (Engg/ Any Discipline)
7 Asst Manager/ Dy Manager 03 Graduation
  Apply Online Click Here

144 Responses to “NALCO Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Manager, Dy Manager & Other Posts”

• Manoj Kumar Prasad says:

Sir,
    I have completed MBA(Fin. & HR). and i have 15-20 years exp. in Accounts,Income Tax, Sercvice Tax,Vat and Companies Laws Matter. My date of Birth 2.7.1968.pls. Pls. I want to work in Your Company.

• Rohit says:

@ Manoj Kumar Prasad
      To know details of upcoming latest notifications of NALCO
      1. Get regular visit to official website of NALCO
      or
      2. visit the website http://www.freejobalert.com for updates of NALCO
      or u may be subscribed for sms/ email alerts
      3.. For sms alert
      To get daily alerts for all government/ sarkari naukri(govt) jobs, bank jobs, engineering jobs, police jobs and teaching jobs on your mobile send the following SMS message to 9870807070.Make sure you give SPACE after ON
      or click on link below
      4. .For email subscribing enter your email id at the right side top corner of the webpage
      and click on submit option.

• Ranjeet kumar singh says:

Dear sir
    my self ranjeet kumar singh I have done my B.Tech in metallurgical engineering & i m intrested to work in your orgnaisation plz kindly suggest me

• Sushma says:

@ Ranjeet kumar singh
      At present there are no recruitment notifications for ur qualification in NALCO. To know details of upcoming latest notifications
      1. Get regular visit to official website of NALCO
      or
      2. visit the website http://www.freejobalert.com for updates of NALCO
      or u may be subscribed for sms/ email alerts
      3.. For sms alert
      or click on link below
      and click on submit option.

• Manoj ku mohanty says:

I have completed my M.com in 2002 and working as an accontanct in private co., Is there any change to work in your co.

• sujit kumar sahoo says:

sir,
    I am complete my graduation with chem(Hons)and I want a job in your company sir can you help me

• prakash kumar behera says:

Dear Sir,
    I agree to work your company regarding your term and conditions.
    please give me a chance.

• lipikanjali mohanty says:

Sir,
    I lipikanjali mohanty want to work in your company please give me a chance & i want to know that how i can apply for NALCO.i am complete MBA WITH HR & FINANCE In P.T.U in 2011,i have done a project from NALCO (TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT).my mail id-lipikanjali.mohanty@yahoo.co.in

• Abhijeet says:

@ Lipikanjali mohanty
      Regarding NALCO recruitment notification 2011 ur degree is eligible for the job but they r asking for the candidates of who have Relevant Experience : 12 years at executive level and the job requirement is
      The candidates should have experience in Sales Accounting,
      Treasury, Investment proposals, Costing, Project Accounting, MIS, Capital
      Expenditure Control, Compilation of Annual Accounts & Audit there of, Tender
      Procedures etc. The prospective candidate should have at least Ten Years post
      qualification experience in the above areas in an Industrial enterprise of repute.
      Candidates having exposure to computerized accounting would be preferred

• sandeep srivastava says:

Dearest sir,
    I’m sandeep srivastava. I’m agree to work with
    your company.I am complete B.com.I continue PGDCA.
    please give one more chance in company.
    cell no. 8574325856

• Ramakrishna says:

sir,
    iam completed msc organic chemistry with 1st class marks.which type of jobs available for me and how can i aply?

• shankarsan nayak says:

this is very uesful

• subrat kumar nayak says:

Sir I am subrat kumar nayak now I am final year B.sc from F M University.I want to join your nalco compny. pls give me a opportunity.my no-9132725406,7377088302

• sanjeeb kumar behera says:

sir i am complete my diploma in computer.sc,if u have any post for me plss.. tell me.

• shakeel ahmad says:

i have degree of bachlor of technology(b.tech pass) with 04 years experience of fertilizer sector and willing to work in your organazation.

• baba says:

nalco recruitment for angul

• Rakesh Kumar Sethy says:

sir
    I am a B.sc in chemistry student.I complete my degree course. i want a job in NALCo, can you help me

• suryakanta moharana says:

sir,
    I have completed Degree Engineering in Mechanical trade, passed out from S.I.E.T.,Dhenkanal.So,i want job in NALCO. Can you help me ?

• Monalisa Nanda says:

Sir,
    I want to swork in NALCO. Can I get a chance?

• Monalisa Nanda says:

Sir,
    I have completed MCA from Bijupatnaik University in 2011
    I require a job first in trainee basis. Can you help me.
    Monalisa

• RANJIT KUMAR MALIK says:

sir,
    i am complete B.COM degree & continue CA i want job in NALCO can i apply?

• RANJIT KUMAR MALIK says:

sir,
    i am complete Bcom degree $ continue CA i want to job in NALCO can i apply?

• narsingh narayan says:

dear
    sir i am final year E@I from bharath university(2011), iwant to know that how we can apply for nalco industry ,
    please give me chance for \

i am interest in maintenance and controlling .

• narsingh narayan says:

dear
    sir i am final year E@I from bharath university(2011), iwant to kowthat how we can apply for nalco industry ,

• SAROJ KUMAR PADHI says:

SIR,

PLEASE GIVE ME A OPPURTUNITY TO WORK IN NALCO

• chitta ranjan pani says:

I have five years of experiences

• jeetendrakumar barik says:

sir,
    Iam jeetendra kumar barik agree to work with your company.regarding your terms and condition.

• jeetendrakumar barik says:

sir
    I agree to work with your company regarding your terms and condition,