Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer & Manager Posts: South Indian Bank has published notification for the recruitment of IT Officer (Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I) & IT Project Manager (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/ III) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-03-2017 to 31-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….

South Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of the Post:
1. IT Officer (Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I): 15 Posts
2. IT Project Manager (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/III): 10 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not more than 28 years for Post No. 01 & 40 years for Post No. 02 as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation (B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or Post Graduation (MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science) with at least 60% marks with relevant experience.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview.

Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 700/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates through challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 22-03-2017 to 31-03-2017.

Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login through the website www.southindianbank.com.
2. Click on Careers.
3. Select desired post & click on Apply Online.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take printout of application for future use.

Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 04-04-2017

For more details like salary, experience, desirable skills, guidelines, general conditions & other information click on the link given below….

Click here for Recruitment Advt for Post No. 01

Click here for Recruitment Advt for Post No. 02

Click here for Apply Online

495 Responses to “South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer & Manager Posts”

• jamuna says:

What is the exam date for Clerk post?

• Vinay says:

@jamuna
      The Tentative Date for Online Test is During February 2017 for Probationary Clerk post in South Indian Bank.

• Suresh says:

Sir, what is the age relaxation?

• Renu says:

@Suresh
      As per the notification upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ ST candidates to apply for 537 posts in South Indian Bank.

• Mounika says:

Sir, I am 23 years old. I have completed Degree with 85%. Can i apply?

• M.RAJESH says:

SIR, I HAVE DONE 12TH WITH 63%. CAN I APPLY?

• RAJEEV KAMAL says:

I HAVE PASSED 10+2 FROM NIOS. CAN I APPLY?

• Aadhi says:

@RAJEEV KAMAL
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in South Indian Bank.

• priyanka says:

I am doing B.E final year. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Kavitha says:

Sir, I have completed B.Com with 59%, 10th in Distance Education, but 12th complete with regular basis. Can i apply for S.No-02 to 05?

• Jino Antoney says:

I have completed B.Com (Computer Application) 3rd year student. My least CGPA is 6.2. I have CGPA 7.2 in 10th and 80% in +2 HSS. Can i apply?

• Vini says:

Can i apply for both PO (Pan) and Clerk (Delhi) vacancies?

• jeyamurugan.p says:

Sir, i have completed B.Com (Computers) with 59%. My age is 21 years. May i apply?

• Vineesh v says:

Sir, i am 31 years old and SC category. I have qualified in SSLC, +2 (Commerce) and DCA (Diploma in Computer Application) one year experience in Software Teaching. May i apply?

• Sai says:

@Vineesh v
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in South Indian Bank.

• velmurugan.H says:

I AM DOING B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POST?

• Sai says:

@velmurugan.H
      As per the notification of South Indian Bank candidates should have required qualification as on 31-12-2016 in order to apply for 537 vacancies.

• geeta says:

Sir, i have completed Graduation with 58.65%. I am from SC category. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Samuktha says:

I have completed B.Tech. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• mohit says:

Sir, i have more than 60% of marks in Post Graduation, but i don’t scored 60% in Graduation. Can i apply?

• Sai says:

@mohit
      As per the notification of South Indian Bank candidates must have 60% and above in their Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course are eligible to apply for Probationary Officer post.

• krishnaveni says:

I have completed B.Sc Maths. I am 27 years old. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• syed inzemam ul haq says:

Sir, i am belongs to Bhopal (MP). I have passed 12th, Graduation. I am General candidate and 1 year experience in IDBI bank. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Amrit debbarma says:

Sir, i have completed 12th class in the year 2007 and i am belong to ST category and my percentage is 59%. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• md Ekhlaque says:

Sir, I have passed HS with basic in computer and one year experience in Hotel service. Can i apply?

• Reya says:

@md Ekhlaque

• Neha says:

Sir, I have done B.Tech with 71% marks and my dob is 22-07-1993. May i apply?

• aruna says:

Sir, i have completed B.Com (Computers) with 65%. My age is 24 years. May i apply?

• poonam says:

Sir, i am OBC candidate and 23 years old. I have got above 60% marks in 10th and +2 and 70% in Graduation. Can i apply?

• gomathi says:

Sir, I am 21 years old. I have completed Degree with above 70%, 10th with 80% above and 12th with 90% above. May i apply?

• Rahul kumar says:

Sir, i am belongs to Mathura (UP). I have passed 10th. I am OBC candidate. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Reya says:

@Rahul kumar
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for 537 vacancies is not suitable to your profile in South Indian Bank.

• vijay kumar. s.m. says:

I have passed 10th with basic computer. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Reya says: