Name of the Post: SSC CGL Exam 2018 Result & Cutoff Marks Released

Post Date: 05-05-2018

Latest Update: 21-08-2019

Brief Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2018 Vacancies in Group B & C. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018

• For General: Rs. 100/-
  • For SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
  • Payment Mode: through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking

• Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 05-05-2018
  • Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-06-2018 (Extended to 05-06-2018 till 05:00 pm)
  • Last Date for Challan Generation: 04-06-2018
  • Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan: 07-06-2018
  • Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04 to 19-06-2019
  • Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier I) for CR Region: 19-06-2019
  • Tentative date for declaration of result: 20-08-2019
  • Date for Objections on Tier I Tentative Key: From 26-06-2019 to 30-06-2019 at 05:00 pm
  • Date of Tier-II: To be notified later
  • Date of Tier-III (Descriptive)To be notified later
  • Date of Tier-IV (Skill test): To be notified later

Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)

• Minimum Age: 18 Years
  • Maximum Age: 30 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
Post Name Qualification
 Junior Statistical Officer Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at
12th std level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics
Assistant Audit Officer Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Assistant Accounts Officer
Assistant Section Officer
Assistant
Assistant/ Superintendent Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Inspector
Assistant Enforcement Officer
Sub Inspector
 Divisional Accountant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Auditor
Accountant
Accountant/ Junior Accountant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
Last Date Extended Link Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Syllabus Details Click Here
Exam Pattern Click Here
Selection Process Click Here
Eligibility Criteria Click Here

83 Responses to “SSC CGL Result 2019 – Result & Cutoff Marks Released”

• Balaji says:

I am completed B.com. In my first year one paper is economics and 2nd year one paper is statistics. I am eligible to write compiler post?

• Sahil jasrotia says:

Sir,please tell me that,is it free for all girls?

• Anup says:

@Sahil jasrotia
      As per the notification of SSC CGL for recruitment of Group B and Group C posts Women candidates/ SC/ ST / PH and Ex Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.

• Azma says:

Can we enter the code of post more than one time,because there are 29 posts and as per the educational qualification i am not eligible for compiler’s and for statistical investigator posts. so in place of the code of these two posts can i repeat the code for the posts i am eligible.like i am eligible for the “Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics” and its code is “S” so can i repeat “S” more than two times in the preference of posts.Kindly clear out my doubt. Thank you.

• Himanshu says:

Sir,I have completed my final exams of B.Sc in December 2013 but its result will be out in Feb 2014 Am i eligible for SSC CGL 2014 exams?

• SUNIL KUMAR says:

Sir,i am pursing BBA,last sem,can i able to submit form CGL-2014?

• Anup says:

@SUNIL KUMAR
      As per the notification candidates should have sufficient qualification as on 01-01-2014 in order to apply for the posts in SSC CGL Recruitment.

• wungpam says:

Sir,i am graduated from arts stream so am i eligible?

• Anup says:

@Wungpam
      As per the notification except for the posts of Compiler and Statistical Investigator Grade II candidates who possess Bachelors Degree from recognized University are eligible for remaining vacancies in SSC CGL 2014.

• Jyoti says:

Sir,how much degree percentage is required?

• Sumit says:

My DOB is Sep 1986 Can I fill SSC form.?

• Arpita says:

@Suimit
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in SSC CGL.

• DANNY says:

sir please can any one tell me where to download admit card for CGLE 2013

• Brajesh says:

Sir meri B.Sc June 2013 me complete hogi kya hum apply kr sakte hai?

• Nithya says:

@Brajesh
      As per the notification candidates must have sufficient qualification as on 01-01-2013 in order to apply for the vacancies in SSC CGL.

• thilagar says:

Sir,can you tell last date of offline application?

• Prashanth says:

@thilagar
      As per the notification last date to apply for the post of Group B and Group C vacancies in SSC CGL through Offline is on 15-02-2013.

• AJAY KUMAR RAM says:

HOW MANY PH SEATS ARE VACANT IN SSC GRADE?

• Vc says:

Exam date of ssc combined graduate level examination

• Chaitra says:

@Vc
      As per the notification of SSC CGL for recruitment of Group B and C vacancies written examination date(Tier I) will be held on 14-04-2013 & 21-04-2013 and Written examination (Tier II) will be held on 20-07-2013 for paper III & 21-07-2013 for paper I & II.

• munish says:

Sir what will be the salary of statistical investigator grade 2 SSC?

• Abhishek says:

How many vacancies are there in SSC CGL?

• Amit says:

What is the pay scale in these jobs?

• Sanjana says:

@Amit
      As per the notification of SSC CGL pay scale for the posts which interview cum Personality test is prescribed is Rs 9300 – 34800 and for the posts which interview and Personality test is not prescribed pay scale is Rs 5200-20200.

• Naresh says:

Sir meri beti ki degree June 2013 me complete hogi kya wah apply kar sakta hai?

• Riya says:

@Naresh
      As per the notification candidates should have relevant qualification as on 01-01-2013 in order to apply for the Group B and Group C Posts in SSC CGL.

• sugyani says:

Sir,I’am a student,completed my graduation in B.COM(Hons),can i fill the form for the post of Assistant and Auditor?

• Mahita says:

@sugyani
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation from recognized University are eligible for the post of Assistant and Auditor in SSC CGL.

• aditya says:

Sir i am in final year of b.tech.my degree will be completed in 2013. Am i eligible for SSC CGL?

• Nidhi says:

@aditya
      As per the notification candidates who have sufficient qualification as on 1-1-2013 are eligible for the vacancies in SSC CGL.

• dayana says:

Sir Is there any Age relaxation?

• Rakesh says:

I’m graduate from distance(kuvempu university)Am I eligible?

• Revanth says:

@Rakesh
      As per the notification candidates who possess Bachelors Degree through Open Universities must be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU in order to apply for the vacancies in SSC CGL.

• prakash kumar says:

I am a mechanical engg student in last sem , am i eligible?

• Mayank says:

Sir,i will complete my graduation on June 2013.This is my final year Am I eligible to sit for this exam?

• Kavya says:

@Mayank
      As per the notification candidates must possess sufficient qualification as on 1-1-2013 in order to apply for the Vacancies in SSC CGL.

• Krishna meena says:

Sir i completed graduation in b.tech ECE from 2012 batch sir please tell me that can i apply gr.2 posts?

• Mahindra says:

@Krishna meena
      As per the notification candidates who have Bachelors Degree with Mathematics/Economics/ Commerce as one of the main Subject with Statistics as one of the paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years or Bachelors Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects are eligible for the post of Statistical Investigator Grade-II in SSC CGL.

• shailendra says:

Sir,i completed graduation from BBA can i fill the form of stastical investigator and compiler?

• Vikranth says:

@shailendra
      As per the notification of SSC CGL candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Compiler must have Bachelors Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective Subjects and Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Grade-II must have Bachelors Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects.