Name of the Post: WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert Offline Form 2019

Post Date: 10-06-2019

Brief Information: WAPCOS Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of Water Supply Expert vacancies on Short Term basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

WAPCOS Limited

Water Supply Expert Vacancies 2019

• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-06-2019

• Candidates Should Posseses B.Tech (Civil Engineering).
Water Supply Expert 62
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

156 Responses to “WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2019 – 62 Water Supply Expert Posts”

• Jay Prakash says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Electronics Engg. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Vaibhav says:

@Jay Prakash
      As per the notification of WAPCOS Limited candidates should have Diploma Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical disciplines with relevant experience in order to apply for the post of Construction Supervision Engineer under Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical disciplines.

• PAPPU SINGH DIGARI says:

Send me Uttarakhand government job alerts to my mail id.

• Nagarjuna says:

Sir, i have completed ITI in Govt College. Can i apply?

• Ranuj Das says:

I have completed M.Sc in Geology this year. I am a fresher. May i apply?

• Rohtash sharma says:

Sir, i have 3 years Diploma in Civil Engg with 4 years of experience in Building Construction Structure & Finishing. Any posts for Civil Engineer?

• ravikant tiwari says:

Sir, I have done MCA with 4 years experience. Can i apply and what is qualification for the post of Programmer?

• yashpal says:

Sir, I am an Civil Engineer. I know billing and I have experienced to 3 years. Any jobs for me?

• satya says:

What is the pay scale for +2 in Science post?

• Chochong says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc in Geology. I don’t have any experience. Can i apply for the post of Geologist or anything related with Geology?

• Arjun says:

@Chochong
      As per the notification candidates who had Master or equivalent in Geology with experience in Water Resources, Power and Infrastructure Development Projects are eligible to apply for Geologist post in WAPCOS Limited.

• Sunny Chammel says:

Sir, i have done B.Tech in Electrical Branch. I have around total experience of 3.8 years & i have around 2 years of experience in Rural Electrification Sector & currently work with Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd. Can i apply for Rural Electrification post?

• Kavita says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Civil with Presentation of Water Plant. I have experience in Field, Auto cad, Admin. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Ranjitha says:

I have completed Agriculture Engineering. I have a subject of Hydrology. I don’t have any experience. Can i apply?

• subha says:

What is the job location for Civil Engineer post?

• Diya says:

@subha
      No information is available regarding the Job location for the post of Civil Engineer in WAPCOS Limited.

• rohit patidar says:

Sir, I am a Civil Engineer. I have experience of about 2+ years and knowledge of quality control, site engineer and familiar with Autocad and revit Architecture. Can i apply and how to apply?

• Vinay Kumar Sen says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering. Present i am working in GE T & D India ltd. I have experience T & D Substation Sector 8 years. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Mohan says:

@Vinay Kumar Sen
      As per the notification of WAPCOS Limited candidates must have B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) from a recognized university with minimum 02 years of experience in the fields of investigations, planning, designs, construction, operation etc., are eligible to apply for Engineer (Civil) post. But last date to apply is over.

• chandrma says:

Sir, i have completed ITI in Surveyor trade. I don’t have any experience. Can i apply for Surveyor post?

• Sagar says:

@chandrma
      As per the notification candidates must possess 10+2 and certificate in Surveying from a recognized board/ institute with minimum 02 years of field experience of survey work are eligible to apply for Surveyor post in WAPCOS Limited. But last date to apply is closed.

• sikander khan says:

Sir, I have done Diploma in Architecture and have knowledge of teaching experience. Can i apply?

• Sindu says:

@sikander khan
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in WAPCOS Limited, as it requires Diploma in Remote Sensing or equivalent from a recognised university with minimum 2 years of experience are eligible to apply for GIS Expert/ Analyst post and 10+2 and Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institute with expertise in Auto CAD with minimum 02 years of experience are eligible to apply for CAD Operator post.

• Sobhan sekhar bhuyan says:

Sir, I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I have 5 years experience on Maintenance in Hospital. Can i apply?

• Venu says:

@Sobhan sekhar bhuyan
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for Engineer (Civil) is not suitable to your profile in WAPCOS Limited, as it needs B.Tech in Civil from a recognized university.

• sitaram prajapati says:

Sir, i have completed three years Diploma in Civil Engineering in the year 2005 from Govt. Polytechnic, Bareilly. Present i am working from Aarvee Associates Civil Expert in Manager from Railway. Can i apply?

• Ashita Kumar Mohapatra says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with 25 years experience, but my age is 47+ years. Can i apply?

• Divya says:

@Ashita Kumar Mohapatra
      As per the notification candidates upper age limit should be 45 years in order to apply for Engineer (Civil) post in WAPCOS Limited.

• pradeep kumar verma says:

Sir, i have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and CNC M/ C Maintenance from IDTR, Jamsedpur. Can i apply?

• Sravya says:

@pradeep kumar verma
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years experience in Lift Irrigation and Water Supply Projects is necessary are eligible to apply for the post of Engineer (Mechanical) in WAPCOS Limited.

• pushpendra singh says:

I have completed Diploma under Civil Engineering in 2015. Can i apply?

• vijay chandankhede says:

I have completed BE in Mechanical Engg with 4 years experience in Production Planning. Can i apply?

• Rahul jaiswal says:

I have one year experience in Water Treatment project. Can i apply?

• ajendra says:

Sir, i have completed B.Tech in Civil Engg Degree. I have only 2 years experience. Can i apply for Engg post [for Post No:01 as it is mentioned 4 years experience for Engg]?