Name of the Post: WAPCOS Limited Field Engineer/ Site Engineer Offline Form 2020

Post Date: 04-07-2020

Brief Information: WAPCOS Limited has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Field Engineer/ Site Engineer on Contract Basis. Eligible Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply.

WAPCOS Limited

Field Engineer/ Site Engineer Vacancy 2020

• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-07-2020
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2020)

• Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
  • Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.

• Candidates Should Possess Diploma, B.E (Civil Engg) with Relevant Experience.
 Field Engineer/ Site Engineer 24
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

156 Responses to “WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2020 – Field Engineer/ Site Engineer Posts”

• Rupesh says:

Sir, Please provide salary details for the post of Site Engineer?

• Jay prakash kashyap says:

Sir, I have completed BE in Civil Engineering with 70.08 percentage and have 3 year 4 months experience. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Shakti joshi says:

I am working as a Site Manager in FMCG company and i have 9.5 years experience in Inventory Management, Ware housing. Can i apply?

• meena says:

Sir, I have experience as Human Resource and Office Manager in Management. Can i apply for the post of Office Manager?

• arifulla shaik says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH in Civil with 60 percentage of marks and one year experience in pedestals work and pump house. Can i apply for the post of Jr. Engineer?

• Bhupendra Singh Gobari says:

Sir, I have done Post Graduation in Sociology and i have 5 years experience in water supply, sanitation and solid and liquid waste management under swajal project (Uttarakhand). Can i apply for Community Development Expert?

• SUBHAJIT PATRA says:

Sir, I have ITI under Survey Engineer and 5 years experience of turnkey based project. Can i apply for this job?

• Pemmada Venkatesh says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Automobile. Can i apply for this job?

• G.S.Mukherjee says:

My age is 58 years and I have completed B.Sc, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience in Industries and projects. Can i apply?

• Deepak Raj gouda says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH. Can i apply for this job?

• Ramesh Chandra das says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineer and 24 years experience in maintenance. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile?

• Rasananda Panda says:

I will get retired as an Executive Engineer, civil Engineering under Water Resources Department of Odisha Government on 28th February 2018 and i have 35 years experience in civil Engineering fields. Please send me job alerts suitable to my profile.

• Debashis Nayak says:

I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with 15 years of experience in my field. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile in Bhubaneswar, Odisha?

• ABID HUSAIN says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can i apply for the post of Junior Engineer?

• Bhagirath Kumar says:

Sir, i have completed B.TECH in Electrical Engineering in 2016 and i have one year experience in Electrical Maintenance work. Am i eligible for the post of Engineer?

• BISWARUP JANA says:

Sir, I have 6 years experiences as land surveyor in Transmission line and other projects. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile?

• Harshita Chopra says:

Is it mandatory to have passport of candidate?

• Rabindra Kumar Sahoo says:

Sir, I am a Researcher of Oceanography degree, hence i have some good expertise knowledge on coastal and estuarine hydrodynamics and its importance over coastal wetland ecosystem. Besides above, i am also good hand in hydrographic and meteorological data collection and analysis. My present employment is at IIT Bhubaneswar as Research Associate. kindly intimate me if any opportunity is available related to my profile?

• Rajendra Kumar Maurya says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and i have working knowledge of site and drafting. Can i apply for more than one post?

• pavan Kumar indoria says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH Civil Engineer in 2015 and i have no experience. Can i apply for any post?

• GUNJA NAGARAJU says:

I have completed Diploma with 74 percentage and B.TECH with 70 percentage. I don’t have any experience. Can i apply for this job?

• gondela mahesh says:

Sir, I got 59.97 percentage in B.TECH. Am i eligible for this notification?

• Nayana says:

@gondela mahesh
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Tech./ MCA/ CA with minimum experience of 5 years in IT field can apply for the post of ERP Expert in WAPCOS Limited.

• vijender says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication. Am i eligible for this Junior engineer?

• SHIKHA SAIN says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH under Instrumentation and Control Engineering. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• sonu says:

Sir, I have completed B.Tech under Civil Engineering recently. Can i apply for Engineer post (Post No: 01)?