Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Baroda 1500 Clerk Vacancies 2011 – Online Application: Bank of Baroda, India’s international bank has been asking online applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 1500 Clerk vacancies. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of Bank of Baroda Clerk Jobs is as follows.
Bank of Baroda Clerk Vacancy details:
Total no of vacancies: 1500 vacancies
Name of the post: Clerk
Age limit: 18-28 years as on 01-01-2011 age relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational qualification: The candidate should pass with 55% marks (50% for SC-ST-PWD-Ex Servicemen) in HSC of 10 + 2 (10+2+3) pattern / 11th Standard of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre University or any equivalent examination/ Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. Admn. Or Degree in any discipline or equivalent from recognized by Central Govt.
Selection procedure: Selection should be based on the written test, interview.
Application fee: Rs 200/- (Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PWD) pay through Fee payment Challan in any nearest Bank of Baroda Branch.
How to apply: The eligible candidates have to send the applications only through online www.bankofbaroda.com from 17-01-2011 to 10-02-2011.
Instructions for candidates to apply online:
1. The candidates have to apply only through online www.bankofbaroda.com from 17-01-2011 to 10-02-2011.
2. Before applying online the candidate has to download the fee payment challan and pay the prescribed fee in any nearest Bank of Baroda branches from 17-01-2011 to 10-02-2011 after payment of fee take a three photo copies of fee payment challan for future use.
3. After payment of the fee the candidate should obtain the applicant copy of counterfoil with (a) Branch Name & Code No (b) Journal Scroll No /Transaction ID (c) date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
4. The candidate should submit this Original Counterfoil along with call letter at the time of written test with out the original Fee Challan the candidate will not allowed for the written exam.
5. Before applying online the candidate should have a valid email id otherwise create a new email id that should be in working for duration of this recruitment project.
6. The candidate revisit the www.bankofbaroda.com and fill the online application with correct information the candidate should obtain required essentials at the time of online apply to avoid mistakes.
7. After submitting the online application the candidates have a facility to modify the submitted online application shall be available after 2 days of registration and up to 12-02-2011.
Note: The Online Link will be available on from 17-01-2011 to 10-02-2011.
Opening date for online registration: 17-01-2011.
Closing date for online registration: 10-02-2011.
Date of Written test: 17-04-2011.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure and other details of Bank of Baroda Clerk vacancies is mentioned at the following link.
Tags:Bank of Baroda, Bank of Baroda 2011, www.bankofbaroda.com