Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Federal Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Clerk & Officer Vacancies: Federal Bank has issued notification for recruitment of the Clerks, Probationary Officers, Law Officers and Assistant Manager vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-09-2013 to 26-09-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
Federal Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Clerk (For specified states)
2 Probationary Officer (For specified states)
3. Law officer in Scale I or Scale II
4. Assistant Manager in Scale I
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 24 years for Post No.1, 26 years for Post No.2 and 35 years for Post No. 3 & 4 as on 01-09-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with minimum 55% marks for science subjects and minimum 50% marks for other streams for Post No.1, Graduation in any discipline for Post No.2, Graduation / Post Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks for Post No.3 and Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for Post No.4.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in aptitude test/ group discussion test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in between 12-09-2013 and 26-09-2013. After successfully completing the online application, candidates may take the printout of the online application and retain it for future records and bring to the process venue, while appearing for the online aptitude test / group discussion / interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on to website www.federalbank.co.in
3. Click on Careers link and click “Recruitment of Clerks & Officers”.
4. Click on “Apply Online” and fill up all the details required in the online application and save each section.
5. After successfully completing the online application, take the printout of the online
application and retain it with them for future records.
6. Upon successful registration of the online application, a unique identification number “FB ID” and Password will appear immediately on the screen, candidates must note down it.
Opening Date of Online Registration: 12-09-2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: 26-09-2013
Edit/ Print online application: 12-09-2013 to 27-09-2013
Date of Aptitude tests for Clerks: 06-10-2013
Date of Aptitude test for Probationary Officer & Law Officer: 20-10-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Federal Bank Jobs