UPSC CPF (AC) Eligibility Details: Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) Central Police Forces (CPF) (Assistant Commandants) Examination eligibility details are given below.
1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Sex: Both males & female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commadants.
3. Age: Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 01-08-2021, i.e he/she must been born not earlier than 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2001.
4. Age Relaxation:
i. upto a maximum of 5 years for SC, ST candidates.
ii. upto a maximum of 3 years for OBC candidates.
iii. upto a maximum of 5 years for civilian central Government servants in according with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-service men will also be eligible for this relaxation.
5. Educational qualifications: A candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree if a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Note: Candidates appearing in the degree exam are allowed to appear this exam but they submit proof of passing along with the detailed application forms which are to be submitted after the qualification the written test, medical standards test and physically test.
6. Restrictions: A candidate who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier examination to the post of Assistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the participating CAPFs.
7. Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical and medical standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination.