Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

IT Experienced Walkins in Kolkata 2017:

Walk-In on 18th Mar 2017 for (3 – 6 years) Core Java Developer Positions in TCS Pvt Ltd at Kolkata:
TCS Pvt Ltd is going to recruit for experienced candidates to work as Core Java Developer in Kolkata. Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctorate candidates are eligible.

Job Summary:
Company Name: TCS Pvt Ltd
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MS
Location: Kolkata
Industry: IT Software/ Software Services
Role: Software Developer
Key Skills: Core Java

Job Description:
Candidate must Hands on experience in Core Java  & Good communications skills.

Walk-In details:
Walk-In Date: 18th Mar 2017
Walk-In Time: 09:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
Walk-In Venue: Tata Consultancy Services Pvt ltd, Kolkata

Contact details:
Company Name: TCS Pvt Ltd
Website: www.tcs.com

Click here to Apply

20 Responses to “IT Experienced Walk-Ins in Other Locations 2017”

• shefeek says:

I completed my B.Tech 2013 batch, please inform me walk in interviews in Bangalore for 0-6 months experienced in networking or system level?

• Manju Rajan says:

I, Manju Rajan, B-tech 3rd year student from Information technology branch. I need walk-ins in delhi.

• Keyur Pandya says:

Dear sir I am BTech Freshar in CSE branch and I am looking for a job kindly inform me latest recruitment walkin in IT sector for Ahmedabad location

• Bhuvaneshwari says:

I have completed my BE (EEE) and 2014 passed out i have done my ORACLE certification Can you please tell me any walk in in Chennai location with in September?

• preeti says:

I have completed B.Tech and fresher of .Net with C#, c, c++. I need walkins of Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi location.

• Renuka Reddy says:

Its very useful website for job updates.

• Milina says:

Sir i am B Tech student in computer science discipline.I am in 3rd year.I need walkins in bhubaneswar

• Amrit says:

I have completed B.tech and fresher of .Net with C# and also know c,c++ i need walk-ins of Chandigarh, Mohali location.

• srinadh says:

THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE TO KNOW ABOUT JOBS.

• shilpa gosai says:

Respected sir i completed BCA and fresher so i want need walk ins Ahmadabad location.

• Susanta kumar Biswal says:

i am mca fresher want walkin in odisha

• Priya says:

@susanta

(or)
      2.To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3.To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• Amit says:

Sir I have completed my Graducation in B.Com Computer Application and also 1 year 3 months Exp in IT sector .I need a walkins of Nagpur

• madhu says:

@Amit

(or)
      (or)

• kamal says:

i have completed M.C.A.and fresher of .Net with C#. i need walkins of Ahmedabad location.

• payal says:

@kamal

(or)
      (or)

• shiv says:

haryana public service result has been declared on dated 4/5/2012

• p.mani says:

iam software tester i need walkin of chennai

• Navjot Gulati says:

i am the fresher.i am web designer. i need walkins of chandigarh and mohali locations.

• sumit kumar says:

this is the very best website.

Find us on