Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
United Bank of India PO Eligibility – Probationary Officers- www.unitedbankof india.com: United Bank of India recruits eligible candidates as probationary officers every year, for that recruitment it conducts examinations and interview. The information would be useful to the candidates who are in preparation for the United Bank of India PO examinations. The information regarding United Bank of India PO eligibility is as follows.
United Bank of India PO Eligibility details :
Nationality: – The person should be an Indian.
1. The persons who are in between 21 years to 30 years are eligible.
2. Relaxation for sc/st candidates – 05 years, obc candidates – 03 years, ex-servicemen – 05 years
3. Relaxation for ph candidates sc/st – 15 years, obc candidates – 13 years, general candidates – 10 years
1) The candidate should be a graduate with 55% from recognized university (50% for sc/st/ph candidates)
2) Candidate should be qualified in a computer course from any recognized university.
3) Final year students and the students who are waiting for results are not eligible.
Frequently asked questions:-
1. What is the Educational qualification fro united bank po exams?
Ans: – Candidate should be a graduate with 55% marks (50% for sc/st/obc/ph), and should have a computer certificate from recognized university.
2. Is computer certificate necessary for united bank po examinations?
Ans: – Yes, the candidate should have a computer certificate from recognized institution.
3. What is the age relaxation for obc candidates?
Ans:- 03 years age relaxation given for obc candidates.
4. I am waiting for results, am i eligible for united bank po examination?
Ans: – No, The candidate should complete his/her graduation.
5. Any exemption in graduation percentage for sc candidates?
Ans: – 5% exemption given to sc candidates, so he/she has to get 50% marks in graduation.
Tags:United Bank of India PO Eligibility, united bank of india Probationary Officer eligibility, www.unitedbankof india.com