Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CCS HAU Hissar Recruitment 2012 – 34 Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies: Choudary Chandra Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) has issued notification against recruitment of 34 Teaching and Non Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates apply through prescribed format on or before 25-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below….
CCS HAU Hissar Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 34 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Dean, College of Agriculture – 01 Post
2. Dean, College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology – 01 Post
3. Plant Pathologist (Pulses) – 01 Post
4. Scientist (Plant Breeding) – 01 Post
5. Associate Professor (Microbiology) – 01 Post
6. Microbiologist – 01 Post
7. Joint Director (Statistics) – 01 Post
8. Scientist (Agril. Economics) – 01 Post
9. Assistant Scientists – 05 Posts
10. Assistant Professors – 06 Posts
11. Junior Pedologist – 01 Post
12. Assistant Engineer (SWE) – 01 Post
13. Assistant Breeder – 01 Post
14. Junior Agronomist – 01 Post
15. Senior Medical Officer – 01 Post
16. Public Relations Officer – 01 Post
17. Store Purchase Officer – 01 Post
18. Drawing & Craft Teacher – 01 Post
19. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
20. Training Assistants – 03 Posts
21. Training Assistants (KVK Farm) – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess doctoral degree/ master’s degree in relevant disciplines for teaching posts and MD/MS/ Masters Degree in relevant disciplines for non-teaching posts.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee, a bank draft of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 190/- for SC/BC of Haryana) for the posts at Sr. No. 1 to 18 and Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC/BC/Persons with Disabilities of Haryana) for the posts at Sr. No. 19 to 21. The fee should be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, CCS HAU, Hisar” and payable at Hisar should be attached with each application form. No amount will be accepted through cheque, cash, money-order or postal-order.
Selection Process: Selection can be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application form given in the website http://www.hau.ernet.in/advt.htm. The duly filled application form along with mandatory details, application form, attested photocopies of required certificates and documents should be received to the address at “The Registrar, CCS HAU, Hisar-125004-02” on or before 25.10.2012 up to 4.30 p.m. (09.11.2012 up to 4.30 p.m. for far flung areas).
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 25-10-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for far flung areas: 09-11-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application fee, application forms, vacancies and other details is available in the following links..,
Tags:CCS HAU Jobs, state govt jobs