Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Army – SSC Law Graduates for JAG Entry Scheme 15th Course Oct 2015: Indian Army has posted employment notification for the recruitment of Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission for JAG Entry Scheme 15th Course Oct 2015 in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department. Eligible married/ unmarried male and unmarried female candidates may apply online from 01-01-2015 by 10.00 hrs to 02-02-2015 by 17.00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 14
Name of the Posts: SSC Law Graduates
1. Men: 10 Posts
2. Women: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 27 years i.e., he/ she must born not earlier than 02-07-1988 and not later than 01-07-1994.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess L.L.B Degree with minimum 55% marks & should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Psychological Aptitude Test, Medical Examination & SSB Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible married/ unmarried male and unmarried female candidates may apply online through the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ from 01-01-2015 by 10.00 hrs to 02-02-2015 by 17.00 hrs. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
2. Click on “Online Application – JAG -15″.
3. Read all the instructions carefully and Fill all the mandatory details for registration.
4. Submit error free application form.
5. An unique User Name and Password will be generated, note it.
6. Welcome window appears by displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for JAG Course (JAG).
7. Click ‘Online Application Form for the Course’ and fill all the details.
8. Submit error free application form.
9. Take print out of application form (PDF file) for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Applications: 01-01-2015 by 10.00 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 02-02-2015 by 17.00 hrs.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Army Jobs