Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Army – SSC Law Graduates for JAG Entry Scheme 14th Course Apr 2015: Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department. Eligible married/ unmarried male & unmarried female candidates may apply online from 19-08-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 19-09-2014 at 1700 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 14
Name of Category:
1. Men: 10 Posts
2. Women: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21-27 years i.e born not earlier than 02-01-1988 and not later than 01-01-1994.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess LLB Degree with minimum 55% marks, should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis on psychological aptitude test, SSB Interview, documents verification, medical test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 19-08-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 19-09-2014 at 1700 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on the “Officer Menu” —> “How to Apply”
3. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Now Click on the “Online Application”.
5. Fill the online registration form.
6. Click on the submit button.
7. A unique user id and password will be given.
8. Note down the user id and password.
9. Before submitting application check and save the application form.
10. Now submit the form and take the 2 printout copies of application forms for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-08-2014 at 10:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-09-2014 at 1700 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale,qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Army Jobs