Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
JKSSB Recruitment 2013 – 1164 Assistant, Driver, Operator, Instructor and Other Posts: Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has posted employment notification for recruitment of 1164 Assistant, Driver, Operator, Instructor and Other Posts. Eligible J&K State residents can apply through OMR on or before 16-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, are given below…
JKSSB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1164
Name of the Posts:
1. State Cadre: 51 Posts
2. Divisional Cadre Kashmir: 44 posts
3. Divisional Cadre Jammu: 46 Posts
4. District Cadre Anantnag: 89 Posts
5. District Cadre Bandipora: 40 Posts
6. District Cadre Baramulla: 92 Posts
7. District Cadre Budgam: 76 Posts
8. District Cadre Ganderbal: 35 Posts
9. District Cadre Kulgam: 56 posts
10. District Cadre Kupwara: 70 Posts
11. District Cadre Pulwama: 48 posts
12. District Cadre Shopian: 47 Posts
13. District CadreSrinagar: 57 Posts
14. District CadreJammu: 95 Posts
15. District Cadre Kathua: 52 posts
16. District Cadre Doda: 31 Posts
17. District Cadre Kishtwar: 26 Posts
18. District Cadre Poonch: 39 Posts
19. District Cadre Rajouri: 45 Posts
20. District Cadre Ramban: 38 Posts
21. District Cadre Reasi: 34 Posts
22. District Cadre Samba: 21 Posts
23. District Cadre Udhampur: 32 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should not be below 18 years and should not exceed 37 years for Open merit candidates, 40 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates, 39 years for Physically Challenged candidates, 48 years for Ex servicemen and 40 years for the candidates already in Government Service/ Contractual Employees. Age Limit will be reckoned as on 01-01-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Draftsman Training course certificate/Diploma (Mechanical) from any Government recognized Institute, Middle Pass with Valid hill Driving License, Graduation from a recognized University with the knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute, Bachelor’s Degree With Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Computer Application/ Information, Degree in Arts or its equivalent Qualification, Masters Degree with Economics/ Statistics. Refer the notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Application Form: The application form in OMR/OBR/ICR format along with the Envelops, Sample Dummy Form, Acknowledgement Card and the Instruction Sheet shall be available at the branches of J&K Bank Ltd for sale from 18-10-2013 at Rs.400/- (Rupees Two Hundreds only) per OMR form which includes examination fees also.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in physical/ type/ written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can submit filled in OMR application form and photocopy of OMR form as well as certificates/documents in the concerned offices of the Board. The candidates applying through Registered post shall enclose attested photo state set of all the relevant documents/certificates along with the photocopy of duly filled in OMR form and send to the address mentioned in the notification on or before 16-11-2013.
Starting Date for Sale of OMR/ICR Application Form: 18-10-2013
Last Date for Sale of OMR/ICR Application form: 16-11-2013
Last Date for Receipt of OMR/ICR Application Form: 16-11-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Tags:Jammu and Kashmir state govt jobs, JKSSB Jobs