Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Karnataka Public Service Commission – Online Apply for 282 Steno, Typist vacancies: Karnataka Public Service Commission – KPSC has invites online applications from qualified and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 67 Stenographers and 215 Typists vacancies in various Departments of Govt of Karnataka. Those who are interested candidates have to apply through online from 29-04-2011 to 28-05-2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee and other information of Karnataka Public Service Commission is mentioned below…
Karnataka Public Service Commission details:
Total no. of posts: 282 vacancies
Name of the posts:
1. Stenographers: 67 vacancies
2. Typists: 215 vacancies.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years, Relaxation as per Govt rules.
Educational qualification: candidates passed in SSLC or equivalent, pass in Senior Grade Typing test conducted by KSEEB, (Candidates those who are apply Stenographers post they should be passed Kannada Senior Grade Shorthand).
Application fee: Candidates pay the fee in the form of challan Rs 300/- for general candidates, (Rs 25/- for SC/ST/Cat1) paid at any branch of Syndicate Bank or any NEFT enabled Bank. (Except Co-operative Banks).
Selection procedure: The mode of selection is only based on highest combined marks in SSLC and Typing test/Stenographers test.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the KPSC website between 29-04-2011 to 28-05-2011. The candidates follow the instructions at the time of online apply.
Instruction for online apply:
1. Candidates have to apply online from the KPSC website between 29-04-2011 to 28-05-2011 till 5.30 pm.
2. Before applying online, candidates pay the fee in the form of challan at any branch of Syndicate Bank or any NEFT enabled bank branches, on or before 30-05-2011.
3. Before apply online, candidates paste their photo graph on a white paper and sign below the photo graph and scan the photo.
4. Candidates filled the online application upload the photograph and paste the photograph in the space given on the online application form.
5. Candidates submitting online application and take print out of filled online application form for future reference.
Opening date for online apply: 29-04-2011.
Last date for online apply: 28-05-2011, till 5.30 pm.
Last date to pay fee: 30-05-2011.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of posts, application fee, last date for receipt of online application, how to apply, selection process and other information of Karnataka Public Service Commission is available at following link…
Tags:karnataka psc, karnataka public service commission, Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment