Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MP High Court Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 68 MPDJ Posts: Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued notification for the recruitment of 68 Madhya Pradesh District Judge (Entry Level) Posts in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service by Direct Recruitment from amongst the eligible advocates. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…..
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 68
Name of the Posts: Madhya Pradesh District Judge (Entry Level)
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 35 years to 48 years as on 01-01-2013. Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have been practiced as an Advocate for not less than 07 years.
Examination Fee: Unreserved Candidates of Madhya Pradesh and Non Local Candidates have to remit fee of Rs. 1000/- + Rs. 60/- and Madhya Pradesh Resident Candidates of SC/ST must remit Fee of Rs. 600/- + Rs. 60/- through online.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of 2 stages of exams that is Preliminary Exam and Main Exam followed by interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 15-05-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in and select the MP High Court Link.
2. Select the Citizen Services link.
3. Click on drop up icon.
4. Click MP HJS (Direct Recruitment from Bar) Exam-2013 promoting below “Services”.
5. Click on Advt and Instructions and read carefully thereafter click on continue. Fill the application.
6. Upload photograph and signature at the places provided and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment as per details given above and submit the application.
8. Take print out of application and retain it for further use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15-05-2013 up to 12.00 Midnight.
Date of Preliminary Examination: 28-07-2013 From 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Date of Main Exam: 01-09-2013 From 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM & 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:MP High Court Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs