Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1003 Steno & Asst Gr III Posts: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has announced notification for the recruitment of 1003 Stenographer Gr- II, III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr-III Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 13-08-2015 (Thursday). For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 1003
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
2. Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
3. Steno Typist: 08 posts
4. Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
5. Assistant Grade III: 767posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 35 years for General category (Male), 40 years for Unreserved/ SC/ ST/ OBC category (Male) as on 01-01-2016. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher secondary under 10+2 pattern & 01 year Diploma in Computers with knowledge of Hindi Stenography & Typing for Stenographer Grade II & III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr III (English), Degree with Typing knowledge & 01 year Diploma in Computers for Assistant Gr-III.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on basis of Preliminary exam, Main exam & Interview.
Examination Fee & Portal Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Unreserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh Residents, Rs. 600/- for Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR/ PH candidates, In addition portal charges Rs. 200/- for all categories, Rs.50/- for Modifying Mistakes through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 13-08-2015 (Thursday).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.mponline.gov.in—–> MP High Court.
2. Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Before applying online candidates have to scan photographs & signature.
4. Read the instructions before applying online.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” link.
6. Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
7. Check the details and submit the application form.
8. An unique registration code and password will be displayed on the screen.
9. Note down the code and password & take the printout copies of application form for future use
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2015 (Thursday).
Last Date for Modifying mistakes in Online Application: 16-08-2015.
Date Preliminary Exam: 06-09-2015 (Sunday).
For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:MP High Court Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs