Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MP High Court Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 883 Steno & Asst Gr-III Posts: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has announced notification for the recruitment of 883 Stenographer & Assistant Grade-III Posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 02-02-2014 till 12:00 (Midnight). Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 883
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer Grade-II: 97 posts
2. Stenographer Grade-III: 113 posts
3. Assistant Grade-III: 673 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years for General (Male candidates) as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in the official advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary school Certificate, Typing knowledge of Hindi with Diploma in Computer Application for S.No.1 & 2 posts, Higher Secondary school Certificate, Degree & Typing knowledge of English with Diploma in Computer Application for S.No.3 post.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay an application fees of Rs.800/- (Rs.600/- Postal charges + Rs.200/- Exam Fee) for Unreserved & out of Madhya Pradesh all Category candidates, Rs.600/- (Only Postal Charges) for Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh/ PWD candidates. Application fee is to be paid through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in, submit the application and take the print out of application form for further use on or before 02-02-2014 till 12:00 (Midnight)
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in.
2. Candidates need to download the cash voucher and make the fee payment.
3. Revisit the website for Online Application.
4. Select the Show link of Recruitment advertisement.
5. Select Apply Online link and click on Apply now button.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, upload photograph and signature and click on ‘Save’ button.
7. Take print out of Application Form, note down the entire string of the Application number for further use.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 02-02-2014 till 12:00 (Midnight)
Date of Preliminary Examination: 23-02-2014 (Sunday).
For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:MP High Court Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs