Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PWSSB Online Application for 110 Engineer, Typist, & Clerk Posts 2011: Punjab Water Supply & Sewerage Board – PWSSB has invited online applications from qualified and dynamic aspirants for the recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Steno-Typist and Clerk vacancies in Punjab Water Supply & Sewerage Board. Those who are qualified aspirants have to apply through online from 18-07-2011 to 05-08-2011 till 5.00 PM. The particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other particulars of PWSSB is mentioned below…
PWSSB vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 110 vacancies
Name of the posts:
1. Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 25 vacancies
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 vacancies
3. Steno-Typist: 10 vacancies
4. Clerk: 25 vacancies
Age limit: The aspirant’s age limit is between 18 and 37 years as on 01-01-2011, relaxation as per Punjab Govt rules.
Educational qualification: Aspirant see the advertisement for more details of educational qualification.
Application fee: The processing fee for Rs 1000/- for general aspirants and Rs 250/- for SC-ST-BC aspirants (No fee for Ex-servicemen) for the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil), Rs 600/- for general aspirants and Rs 150/- for SC-ST-BC aspirants (No fee for Ex-servicemen) for the posts of Steno-Typist and Clerk through challan paid at any branch of Axis Bank across Punjab or Chandigarh.
Selection procedure: The selection will be made based on the merit only.
How to apply: The qualified and eligible aspirants have to apply through online from the http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website between 18-07-2011 to 05-08-2011, till 5.00 PM. The aspirants follow the instruction at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Aspirants have to apply through online from the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website between 18-07-2011 to 05-08-2011, till 5.00 PM.
2. After applying online the system generate application number, aspirants should get the print of the form, paste a latest passport size photograph and attested from a Gazetted officer or notary.
3. Aspirants will be allotted online registration number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details.
4. After that aspirants shall have go to the designated banker (Axis Bank) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement slip fee challan for depositing the fee.
5. Incase the aspirants fails to deposit the fee their application shall be cancelled/rejected.
Opening date for online registration: 18-07-2011.
Closing date for online registration: 05-08-2011, till 5.00 PM.
For more particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, application fee, no. of posts, closing date for online registration and other particulars of PWSSB is available at below given link…
Tags:engineering jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs, PWSSB Recruitment