Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Attendant-cum-Technician Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Alloy Steels Plant, Durgapur has given a notification for the recruitment of 15 Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 24-02-2014 to 25-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SAIL Durgapur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 15
Name of the Posts: Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
1. Electrician: 04 Posts
2. Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Turner: 08 Posts
3. Instrument Mech: 01 Post
4. Mason: 01 Post
5. Computer Oprtr Prog Asst: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years as on 01-02-2014. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation with I.T.I in any of Fitter, Mason, Welder, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Computer Operator Programming Asst and Turner Trades from a recognized institute.
Application Fee: Candidates should Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs.150/- as Application and Processing fee for General & OBC candidates and Rs.50/- as Processing fee for SC/ ST candidates, paid in a specially opened Power Jyoti Current Account No. 33267552330 at SBI, ASP Branch (Branch Code 8001), Durgapur, on behalf of Alloy Steels Plant, SAIL. The Pay-in-slip (SBI Challan) may be download from the website after filling required details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in from 24-02-2014 to 25-03-2014. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated registration slip with unique registration number and should submit caste certificates in the format for appointment to the posts under Govt of India/ Central Govt/ Public Sector undertaking (Format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid E-mail id and scan the passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to website www.sail.co.in.
3. Click on the link ‘Career’—> ASP —> Apply Now.
4. Fill the online application form with mandatory details and download the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
5. Pay the fee as mentioned above and receive Unique Journal Number and branch code of the branch collecting the money and fill details in the online application form and submit it.
6. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with Unique Registration Number and other essential details.
Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 24-02-2014.
Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 25-03-2014.
Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 01-04-2014.
Closing of Payment Editing Option: 06-04-2014.
Display of final Reconciliation Status: 11-04-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, sail jobs