Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|SSC Recruitment 2013 – Jr Hindi Translator and Pradhyapak Posts|
|SSC Recruitment 2013 – 1238 Transmission, Programme Executive Posts in Prasar Bharati|
|SSC Recruitment 2013 – 2240 SI in Delhi Police, CAPF & ASI in CISF & IO in NCB|
SSC Recruitment 2013 – Jr Hindi Translator and Pradhyapak Posts: Staff Selection Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) (Group ‘B’ Non – Technical), Senior Translator (Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted), Junior Translator (Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted), Hindi Pradhyapak (in Central Hindi Training Institute) (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 19-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below….
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices)
2. Hindi Pradhyapak (in Central Hindi Training Institute)
Age Limit: Candidates age must not exceed 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory elective subject at degree level for Junior Hindi Translator (in Subordinate Offices) posts & Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the Subjects at degree level, B.Ed and 2 years experience of Teaching Hindi at Sr Secondary level for Hindi Pradhyapak (in Central Hindi Training Institute) posts.
Applications Fee: Candidates should pay the fee of Rs.100/- by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Govt. orders
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as attached to the notification. Fill it with all mandatory details, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, educational and experience certificates, CRF Stamps and send it to the concerned regional office of SSC addressed to the Regional/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission on or before19-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications: 19-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications for Far Flung Area: 26-04-2013.
Date for Written Test: 02-06-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
SSC Recruitment 2013 – 1238 Transmission, Programme Executive Posts in Prasar Bharati: Staff Selection Commission recruits 1238 Posts of Programme Executive, Transmission Executive and Production Assistant in offices spread all over the country on behalf of the Prasar Bharati under special dispensation given by the Government. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 23-03-2013 to 17-04-2103 for Part – I Registration & Part -II Registration up to 19-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below….
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 1238
Name of the Posts:
1. Programme Executive: 360 Posts
2. Transmission Executive (General & Production): 536 Posts
3. Transmission Executive (Family Welfare): 36 Posts
4. Transmission Executive (Farm & Home/Farm Radio Reporter): 98 Posts
5. Transmission Executive (Scripts): 66 Posts
6. Transmission Executive (Educational Broadcast): 22 Posts
7. Transmission Executive (Science Reporting/Field Reporter):16 Posts
8. Transmission Executive (Tribal Dialect/Translation): 32 Posts
9. Transmission Executive (Production Assistant): 72 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the Rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree/MA/M.Sc in relevant field with Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy. For Post wise details refer to the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or net banking. No fee for SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Serviceman and all women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a Written Examination and Interview conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from 23-03-2013 to 17-04-2103 for Part – I Registration & Part -II Registration up to 19-04-2013. through the website http://ssconline2.gov.in. Fill the application with all mandatory details and submit it on or before stipulated dates.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their Photograph and signature for filling up of Part – II Registration.
2. Log on to the website http://ssconline2.gov.in.
3. Read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
4. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
5. The filling of online application contains two parts: Part – I & II.
6. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
7. Now Press “I agree” button after declaration correction/modification etc. shall not be allowed.
8. Now a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take the print out of the page.
9. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of Challan generated online after completion of Part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration. Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of Part I.
10. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
11. Fill Part – II Registration and enter Transaction ID of the Bank in the relevant space.
12. Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
Starting Date for Online Application (Part I & II ): 23-03-2013 (5.00 PM).
Last Date for Online Application (Part I): 17-04-2013 (5.00 PM).
Last Date for Online Application (Part II): 19-04-2013 (5.00 PM).
Date for Written Examination: 02-06-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, pay scale and other information click on th e below given link…
SSC Recruitment 2013 – 2240 SI in Delhi Police, CAPF & ASI in CISF & IO in NCB: Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police(DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) , Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). Eligible candidates have to apply online/ offline upto 10-04-2013 (5:00 PM) for Part-I Registration and upto 12-04-2013 (5.00 P.M.) for Part-II Registration. The information about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information is given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total no. of posts: 2240
Name of the posts:
A. Sub-Inspector in CAPFs: 1176
1. CRPF: 234 posts
2. ITBP: 136 posts
3. CISF:314 Posts
4. SSB: 68 posts
B. Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: 734 posts.
C. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: 330 posts.
Age limit: Candidates age limit for the post of Sub -Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB is 20 -25 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates pass with Bachelors Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car).
Application fee: The application fee for Rs 100/- (No fee for SC-ST/EXSM/Women candidates) in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp for offline candidates. Central Recruitment Fee Stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. CRFS should paste on the application form in the space given the application form. For online application the candidates submitting their applications online should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or net-banking.
Selection process: The mode of selection is through the Examination which will comprise of Written Examination in two phases -Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/ personality test.
How to apply: Eligible candidates have to apply either online or offline. Candidates have to apply through online from the www.ssconline.nic.in website upto 10-04-2013(5:00 PM) for Part-I Registration and for Part-II Registration upto 12-04-2013 (5.00 P.M.). Candidates can also apply through offline in prescribed format given in SSC website, together with attested photo copies of all required essentials and enclosures, to the respective address on or before 12-04-2013, (For remote areas 19-04-2013).
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in.
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Click on Part-II registration and upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
7. Payment of fee can be made through offline or online as mentioned above.
8. After submitting all the details click on submit button.
9. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
10. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further assistance.
Last Date for Online Registration of Part- I: 10-04-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part -II: 12-04-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12-04-2013 (Extended to 19-04-2013).
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 19-04-2013
Date of Exam of Paper-I: 10-06-2013 (Postponed to 23-06-2013)
Date of Exam of Paper-II: 18-08-2013 (Postponed to 25-08-2013)
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, job profile and other details are available at given below link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ssc jobs