Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2016 Details|
|Click here for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Post Details|
SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam 2016 – Apply Online for Group B & C Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for the recruitment of Group B & Group C vacancies by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (Tier-I). Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 14-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SSC CGL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-I)
Name of the Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
1. Assistant Section Officer
3. Inspector of Income Tax
4. Inspector (Central Excise)
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6. Inspector (Examiner)
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer
8. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
9. Inspector of Posts
10. Divisional Accountant
11. Statistical Investigator Gr II
13. Sub Inspector (NIA)
14. Assistant Audit Officer
II. Group C Posts:
2. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
3. Senior Secretariat Assistant
4. Tax Assistant
6. Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-30 years for post I-1, 18-27 years for post I-3 to 6, 9, 10, 12, II-1 to 3, 5, 20-30 years for post I-8, 18-25 years for post II-6, upto 30 years for post I-7, 13, upto 32 years for post I-11, not exceeding 30 years for post I-14, 18-27 years (CBDT) & 20-27 years (CBEC) for post II-4, 18-27 years (Central Vigilance Commission) & 21-27 years (Intelligence Bureau) for post I-2 as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute for Assistant Audit Officer, Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level for Statistical Investigator Gr II, Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for all other posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination which will be conducted in three tiers i.e., Tier-I, Tier-II (Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)) & Tier-III (Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online by State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking/ any Credit or Debit Card. No fee for all Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website ssconline2.gov.in & sscregistration.nic.in on or before 10-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 14-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid e-mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website ssconline2.gov.in & sscregistration.nic.in
3. Click on “Examination” & Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
4. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
5. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
6. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
7. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
9. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
10. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Last Date for Part-I Registration||10-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M|
|Last Date for Part-II Registration||14-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M|
|Date of CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2016||08-05-2016 & 22-05-2016|
|Probable Date of CGL (Tier-II) Examination 2016||13 & 14-08-2016|
For more details like ministries/ dept/ offices/ cadre, pay band and other information click on the link given below…
|SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam 2016||More Information|
|SSC CGL Exam Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Exam Selection Process||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
SSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector vacancies in Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF. Eligible candidates may apply online for Part-I Registration from 09-01-2016 to 02-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM & Part-II Registration on or before 05-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Examination, 2016
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2016. 03 years for OBC, 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST, 06 years for Ex-Servicemen (OBC), 08 years for Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST) candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.ssconline2.gov.in for Part-I Registration from 09-01-2016 to 02-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM & Part-II Registration on or before 05-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.ssconline2.gov.in.
4. Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
5. Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copies.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. On completion of Part-II Registration will be sent to the candidates Email ID.
9. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 09-01-2016.
Last Date to Part-I Registration through Online: 02-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Last Date to Part-II Registration through Online: 05-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Date of Written Exam for Paper-I: 20-03-2016.
Date of Written Exam for Paper-II: 05-06-2016.
For more details like pay scale, age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
|SSC 2016||Other Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Online Link||Click here|
|Selection Process||Get Details|
|Exam Pattern||Get Details|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ssc jobs