SSC Constable Exam Pattern: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination Pattern & Scheme of Examination are given below…
SSC Constable Examination Pattern & Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50 Marks||90 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||15||15 Marks|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word,
Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
1. Those who qualify in the race event will be eligible to appear in the long jump and high jump events.
2. Three chances will be given to qualify in long jump and high jump events.
3. There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump, however, candidate may appeal against height and chest measurement on the same day of PE&MT before the Appellate Board.
4. There shall be no chest measurement for Female candidates. The candidature of female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PE&MT will be rejected as they cannot undergo the test. No appeal/representation will be entertained against such rejection.
5. Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the proforma as prescribed, from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside.
6. PE&MT will not carry any marks but will be of qualifying/elimination nature.
7. Use of drugs during Physical Endurance and Measurement test will lead to disqualification.