Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility – Probationary Officers – www.syndicatebank.in: Syndicate Bank selects eligible candidates for Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies by conducting a written examination. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and nationality details are mentioned below. This information is useful for those candidates who preparing for Syndicate Bank PO examination.
Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility details:
Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India
Age limit: Age should be between 21-30 years age relaxation for specified reserved candidates as per rules.
Educational qualification: The candidate should pass the Degree with 55% marks in any discipline from recognized institution (50% marks for SC-ST-PWD candidates) or equivalent degree and computer proficiency is essential.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I am studying Degree 3 rd year. I have 65% marks in first year, second year am i eligible for the exam for not.
Ans. Those who passed (completed) their degree with 55% marks are eligible.
2. What is the age limit for OC candidates?
Ans. The age limit for OC candidates is 21-28 years
3. I have completed my degree with 65% marks but my institute was never recognized by the govt of India am i eligible or not
Ans. Those who did their degrees from institutes which are recognized by the govt of India will be considered.
4. There has any age relaxation for EBC candidates.
5. Age limit for all Bank exams will be same
Tags:bank exams eligibility, Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility, www.syndicatebank.in